Thread: Military Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Military Thread

For those of you who are/have served, I'd like to take the time out of my way to say, Hooah. I was in the Army but was discharged 2 days before graduating due to hip problems. I was in Delta 795 Mp Co. while at Ft Leonard Wood and 100% will be going back in in 6 months.

Who all out there is in, or has been in, and how did you like it, and where were you stationed?

And for those who like to disrespect your Military, be thankful you're still alive, because it's them who give you the right to even talk shit about them, or even eat, drink, and piss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xWallee For This Useful Post:

Forza4334 (05-14-2014)

Thanks
    I'm currently an Australian schoolboy cadet, lance corporal.
    I AM SHEEP's ALT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
    For those of you who are/have served, I'd like to take the time out of my way to say, Hooah. I was in the Army but was discharged 2 days before graduating due to hip problems. I was in Delta 795 Mp Co. while at Ft Leonard Wood and 100% will be going back in in 6 months.

Who all out there is in, or has been in, and how did you like it, and where were you stationed?

And for those who like to disrespect your Military, be thankful you're still alive, because it's them who give you the right to even talk shit about them, or even eat, drink, and piss.
    Planning on starting the ROTC program at my college for the AF
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I did NJROTC in High School, and I might join the military if shit hits the fan.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Planning on starting the ROTC program at my college for the AF
    Smart choice, AF gives the best educational benefits that military has to offer. Plus, if you would have said Army I'd highly debate to join something else, Army is down sizing, and out of my company, there were about 225 people that went in, only around 130 graduated. They are finding any reason to DC people out. But I wish you the best of luck man.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xWallee For This Useful Post:

Fujiyama (05-13-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I did NJROTC in High School, and I might join the military if shit hits the fan.
    Main thing we're on stand-by is for the likely hood of a Second Cold War with Russia. Obama stated they are "pulling out" of the Middle East, but I doubt they will, they've said that at least 4 times already.

But I highly doubt anything will happen soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Smart choice, AF gives the best educational benefits that military has to offer. Plus, if you would have said Army I'd highly debate to join something else, Army is down sizing, and out of my company, there were about 225 people that went in, only around 130 graduated. They are finding any reason to DC people out. But I wish you the best of luck man.
    Thanks bro, I had a friend that joined the Army right after highschool, a year later he got discharged because of spending cuts, I feel bad for him :/
    Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Main thing we're on stand-by is for the likely hood of a Second Cold War with Russia. Obama stated they are "pulling out" of the Middle East, but I doubt they will, they've said that at least 4 times already.

But I highly doubt anything will happen soon.
    A second cold war with Russia...

Yeah, I can see the possibility, what with numbers and the advances they have taken thus far, yet I think they will have to take into account that the cold war was close, but whoever has the most able-bodied men will easily triumph. Just as we have not seen all that they have in their hand, they have not seen all that we have in ours.

Though, if we do manage to start a second cold war, I am afraid the close calls we had before in regards to Nuclear War and whatnot are unavoidable the second time around. Taking in account for the technology at our disposal now adays, the damage a nuclear bomb would do would be downright catastrophic.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I was military for 1 year when I was 18.. but I had nothing anything special, I only was monitor of a little group for about 3 months

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

Thanks
    The constitution wasn't written by the military you dumb shit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AQWThunder For This Useful Post:

Insane. (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    At least you'll get that shitty scenecore emo-cut shaved off your head.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

AQWThunder (05-14-2014),Insane. (06-01-2014),Tall kiwi (05-13-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

A second cold war with Russia...

Yeah, I can see the possibility, what with numbers and the advances they have taken thus far, yet I think they will have to take into account that the cold war was close, but whoever has the most able-bodied men will easily triumph. Just as we have not seen all that they have in their hand, they have not seen all that we have in ours.

Though, if we do manage to start a second cold war, I am afraid the close calls we had before in regards to Nuclear War and whatnot are unavoidable the second time around. Taking in account for the technology at our disposal now adays, the damage a nuclear bomb would do would be downright catastrophic.
    Also have to take into fact that if there will be a nuclear war, the domino affect will more than likely happen, reducing the earth to nothing but a radioactive waste land.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    At least you'll get that shitty scenecore emo-cut shaved off your head.
    I already have, and I'm growing it back out, thank you very much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by SURV2 View Post
    I'm currently an Australian schoolboy cadet, lance corporal.
    Is Cadet's any good? Going to sign ups in about a month or so with a friend.
    Fear the old blood.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My plan for a while was to join the military in a non-combat scenario like being an engineer or a mechanic but then I realized that the military is fucking dumb unless you come from a military background in which case it's alright.

OT: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast