StarMade Hack - Infinite Blocks & Teleport

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
StarMade Hack - Infinite Blocks & Teleport

StarMade Hack

StarMade is like minecraft, but in space. It is free while in alpha.

Features:
Infinite Blocks
Teleport

Usage:

Load the game up and spawn, then inject SMH.dll in the javaw.exe process. If you did not wait long enough you will be prompted with messageboxes, just click retry a few times. After the hack loads up, you will see a window like in the screenshots below.



To dupe blocks, place the stacks you want in your bar like in the screenshot. Then press the block hack button and move the stacks in your inventory. Now press the block hack button again.





Teleporting works in all dimensions inside the sector you are in, but moving multiple sectors only works in 1 dimension at a time.

Scans:
VT | Jotti
0/52 | 0/21

Happy hacking!


SMH_mpgh.net.zip13 KB · 1,017 downloads Clean
Looks clean.

/Approved.
Has this been fixed? I injected it but i get injection failed... falling back
Quote Originally Posted by shizelkid View Post
Has this been fixed? I injected it but i get injection failed... falling back
There have not been any updates, so it can't be fixed. Since injection is failing, you are doing something wrong. My guess is you have 64bit java.
So, we can't inject the .dll file unless we've got a 32-bit Java ?

Very nice job though. I've been waiting for someone to make a Starmade hack since a quite long time.

Edit : Switched to 32-bit Java (uninstalled the 64-bit one). Getting a "Did not find player movement" error after waiting some time (~30 secs) and injecting. Tried to click "retry" about 25 times, still getting this error.
Quote Originally Posted by Julienscotto View Post
So, we can't inject the .dll file unless we've got a 32-bit Java ?

Very nice job though. I've been waiting for someone to make a Starmade hack since a quite long time.

Edit : Switched to 32-bit Java (uninstalled the 64-bit one). Getting a "Did not find player movement" error after waiting some time (~30 secs) and injecting. Tried to click "retry" about 25 times, still getting this error.
The reason you can't use 64bit java is because my DLL is 32bit. It's impossible to inject a 32bit dll into a 64bit process.

Well, just press cancel. You won't be able to teleport, but the infinite blocks will still work. I'm sorry, I haven't put that much work in this hack.

Also making a hack for a java game in C++ is probably a bad idea anyways. ( God damn I hate java so much )
Quote Originally Posted by Harava View Post
Also making a hack for a java game in C++ is probably a bad idea anyways. ( God damn I hate java so much )
lol.

So, thanks for your reply (naturally).

The thing is, there's no menu poppin' up, so how am I supposed to dupe blocks ?
When I press "cancel", nothing happens. The hack just closes itself. The game's left running though.

Are there any settings I should change to get this to work ?
Can't really use this as im getting the "Did not find player movement" error
Does this work in multiplayer?
Looks like he won't update it for a while. Why would he even release something that doesn't work ?


No offense btw, I'm just saying.
So I know this is an old thread, but is there any chance of this getting fixed Harava? I've been getting "VP ERROR" message and I've been running 32 bit, tried many times. Would much appreciate it, thanks!
Apologies for bumping this old thread. But I'm wondering if this hack still works and if yes, how do I inject the dll into my Java? I'm a complete newbie at this. Any help is appreciated
hi how to inject dll please
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?