DetectedVindictus Console

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Vindictus Console
This should still work after the maintenance.

Inject with your favorite injector.

VirusTotal
Jotti
Nagap_mpgh.net.zip338 KB · 458 downloads 4/53 malicious
Approved. Enjoy!

Edit: works fine with undetected PerX. If anyone finds commands that are still valid, let me know and I'll edit the OP with the list. I'll test a few out myself tonight when I get home, assuming the maintenance is completed and this still works.

Any guide of how to use it?
Edit:
Detected on EU
Quote Originally Posted by porcodio97 View Post
Any guide of how to use it?
Edit:
Detected on EU
NA only for now
:O
OMG the console is back. Hopefully maddoggy or someone else finds commands because im excited to try it out again.
Quote Originally Posted by Djghost View Post
:O
OMG the console is back. Hopefully maddoggy or someone else finds commands because im excited to try it out again.
If it's a normal console the old commands should work
old commands dont work like cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999 /// changelevel2 etc
Where can I find a list of commands/instructions?
Does nico'sOHK and the binds still works with this console?
Quote Originally Posted by rezwan739 View Post
Does nico'sOHK and the binds still works with this console?
Those were custom commands created by Nico.

I tried about 100 of the "most useful" old commands, but I haven't been able to get any of them to work either, @shiroken1990
The console seems to work fine, though, even after the maintenance. We'll have to look into digging up some commands now.
Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
I havent used it because i have my own, but be mindful that they can see when you enter in any commands and theres a good chance you'll get banned.
well if you got your own how come every one that donated to you never got an update like you said you would instead you blocked everyone on skype lmao beware every one do not purchase from this person he does not hold up to his end of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Those were custom commands created by Nico.

I tried about 100 of the "most useful" old commands, but I haven't been able to get any of them to work either, @shiroken1990
The console seems to work fine, though, even after the maintenance. We'll have to look into digging up some commands now.
Same thing here so far nothing lol still looking tho
Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
well if you got your own how come every one that donated to you never got an update like you said you would instead you blocked everyone on skype lmao beware every one do not purchase from this person he does not hold up to his end of the deal.
i hope you didn't give him too much money...
Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
well if you got your own how come every one that donated to you never got an update like you said you would instead you blocked everyone on skype lmao beware every one do not purchase from this person he does not hold up to his end of the deal.


Same thing here so far nothing lol still looking tho
Excuse me? Everyone that has ever bought from me has gotten an update except one person that was extremely rude about it. Everyone knows up front about my terms. You shouldnt speak about things you have no idea about.
I havent used it because i have my own, but be mindful that they can see when you enter in any commands and theres a good chance you'll get banned.
Hmm, so it works and all but we don't know which commands work at all if any. I injected it and played a dungeon successfully, but commands didn't work.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?