DetectedVindictus Console

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
Excuse me? Everyone that has ever bought from me has gotten an update except one person that was extremely rude about it. Everyone knows up front about my terms. You shouldnt speak about things you have no idea about.
yea ok thats why i know of 6 people that you did not give it to and probably alot more so please Brian go lie to someone else the people have been warned and know about your scamming. you should hold up to your end of the deal and i know exactly what i am talking about and so do most on mpgh.
Here's an updated command and convar list i dumped a few days ago.


NA_ConCommands.txt500 KB · 175 downloads Clean
NA_ConVars.txt633 KB · 116 downloads Clean
well I have been trying alot of these commands and none worked till now
and I am not good at the commands stuff but I can say that nothing is working I made a new character so just try this commands nothing happened !! not even a freezing in the game so I need an actual working commands !
Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
Here's an updated command and convar list i dumped a few days ago.

do these commands work with the console you've uploaded?
Quote Originally Posted by apathy View Post
do these commands work with the console you've uploaded?
Uhm, this isnt my console, i simply provided a list of Commands and ConVars.
I get the console prompt, but I cannot find even a single command that works. Not even costume commands you can get working with the config editor. I'm not sure if this is something on my end or if nobody can get anything going with this.
Quote Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
I get the console prompt, but I cannot find even a single command that works. Not even costume commands you can get working with the config editor. I'm not sure if this is something on my end or if nobody can get anything going with this.
yea seems to not work with any commands as we have all been digging and trying lol
Someone might want to edit the OP post to say that the console doesn't seem to actually execute any commands at all, but hey if someone has actually done it and I just haven't found out how then by all means
Most of the old load commands I had didnt work. Ill see if any other commands are still there
Any news on working commands for this concole yet???
EU Version would be nice
I can't inject the .dll, when vindictus.exe launches the injector autocloses as if it injected but i don't see a console. Can anyone help me with that?
Running: Win7 prof. x64 bit.
i don't think your missing out on any thing the console works but i don't think its programed to take any commands.
Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
i don't think your missing out on any thing the console works but i don't think its programed to take any commands.
Are there any other uses to consoles other than to take commands?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?