Godzilla 2014

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Godzilla 2014
Handsdown best movie of the year. 10/10.

Who saw it?
Godzilla's scream was fucking awesome.
My little brother went to see it and said it was awesome.
I was going to go today but my mates cancelled
This IP has been done way too many times.
I havent seen it.
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
Handsdown best movie of the year. 10/10.

Who saw it?
Godzilla's scream was fucking awesome.
Im going to download it from the piratebay right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
Handsdown best movie of the year. 10/10.

Who saw it?
Godzilla's scream was fucking awesome.
Im going to download it from the piratebay right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Forza4334 View Post
Im going to download it from the piratebay right now.
Not worth it. Watch it on full screen with HIDEF sounds.
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
ATM, yeah .
I live in tampa, riverview.
Seen it last night, thought it was fucking terrible to be honest.
Godzilla never appeared until halfway through the movie and Bryan Cranston's appearance was useless.
>Best movie of the year
>Still in May..
OT : My friends said that it was decent, gonna go see it today, not expecting anything brilliant TBH
Hmm I havent seen it, will try to do it like on monday or something...
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?