Injector DLL loading

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Injector DLL loading
I've been working on my injector recently and I don't know how I would go about making it so I don't store the dll on the persons computer, is it possible to load the dll from url?
What you say?
store and load from url? You must have on url hosting with cloud and must coding for?


Quote Originally Posted by ghostyswag View Post
I've been working on my injector recently and I don't know how I would go about making it so I don't store the dll on the persons computer, is it possible to load the dll from url?
At the moment I store the DLL for each one of my game hacks within Windows, however when you download the injector the modules download when you inject, but if you was to look after injection into the file I store the dlls in windows you can find my cheats. Whats a better way of storing the dlls?
Yes, but what are you talking please?
you want to post injection stored in .DLL injector?
- Or how quickly select the DLL in the browser?

& Save to DLL injector after closing and opening is something like Loader.


Quote Originally Posted by ghostyswag View Post
At the moment I store the DLL for each one of my game hacks within Windows, however when you download the injector the modules download when you inject, but if you was to look after injection into the file I store the dlls in windows you can find my cheats. Whats a better way of storing the dlls?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us