General Hex & His Hex/HAC Anticheat?!

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
General Hex & His Hex/HAC Anticheat?!
So I was on the United Hosts deathmatch server and as soon as I joined, my hacks were detected and here are the effects:

Unbinded all my keys whenever GMOD starts: not fixed
Everytime I hit escape says "Ya,still not working" : fixed
When I hit ~ for console, it crashes me purposely: not fixed


If anyone has had troubles like this I would like to know the files I need to get rid of in my garrys mod directory or whatever I have to do.

Thanks,
discordthechaos
reinstall ur gmod dumbo
Quote Originally Posted by ryanntheracho View Post
It didn't work...
I will PM you.
Edit: Can't. Just reset your game config.
Quote Originally Posted by MFSiNC View Post


I love it when that happens.

His banlog, plus the 5 hour chat of him getting mad: http://pastebin.com/BuDiZLwC
ur ac sucks i bypased it in my firsdt hack

EDIT: I take that back
8:40 - Peanut Butter On My Balls: im literally crying
8:40 - -UH]=- General HeX: shouldn't have cheated
and
21:03 - Peanut Butter On My Balls: I
21:03 - Peanut Butter On My Balls: HAVE
21:03 - Peanut Butter On My Balls: AUTISM
21:03 - Peanut Butter On My Balls: YOU ASSHOLE
Funniest shit ever.
Quote Originally Posted by ryanntheracho View Post
So I was on the United Hosts deathmatch server and as soon as I joined, my hacks were detected and here are the effects:

Unbinded all my keys whenever GMOD starts: not fixed
Everytime I hit escape says "Ya,still not working" : fixed
When I hit ~ for console, it crashes me purposely: not fixed


If anyone has had troubles like this I would like to know the files I need to get rid of in my garrys mod directory or whatever I have to do.

Thanks,
discordthechaos
Nice one, you used hacks on the only server you don't use hacks on.
He writes a bunch of shit to your garrysmod/cfg folder. Go into there, open all the files, and delete the shit he added. Here's an example

unbindall
bind "a" "+moveright; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "c" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "d" "+moveleft; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "e" "+reload; volume 0.1; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "f" "noclip; connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "q" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "r" "+jump; volume 0.1; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "s" "+forward; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "v" "impulse 100; kill; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "w" "+back; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "`" "play hac/still_not_working.mp3; gamemenucommand quitnoconfirm; say I popped it!"
bind "SPACE" "+menu; exec skill.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "TAB" "+use; connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "SHIFT" "+walk; exec skill.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "ALT" "+speed; exec skill_manifest.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "CTRL" "kill; exec skill_manifest.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F1" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F2" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F3" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F4" "connect 94.23.153.42; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F10" "play hac/really_cheat.mp3; gamemenucommand quitnoconfirm; say And it aint even gonna complain!"
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack2; sensitivity 90; volume 0.1; say Ive lost my marbles!"
bind "MOUSE2" "+attack; sensitivity 0.1; volume 1; play hac/highway_to_hell.mp3; say IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL"
bind "MOUSE3" "kill; sensitivity 90; volume 0.1; say Burst me bagpipes!"
bind "MWHEELUP" "invnext; exec skill.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "invprev; exec skill_manifest.cfg; play hac/eight.wav; alias disconnect kill; say I cheat ban me for"
I clicked ~ and got banned for attempted cheating, lmao. I have no modules and I have no foreign lua files either. What a superb AC. I got his clientside and shared AC through the Lua decrypter shit. Will post soon.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
He writes a bunch of shit to your garrysmod/cfg folder. Go into there, open all the files, and delete the shit he added. Here's an example

I clicked ~ and got banned for attempted cheating, lmao. I have no modules and I have no foreign lua files either. What a superb AC. I got his clientside and shared AC through the Lua decrypter shit. Will post soon.
The console key doesn't ban. It was probably:
HAC log (GMod U140419) @ [27.05.14 04:18:47AM] for Lando Calrissian (STEAM_0:0:13347490)
or
HAC log (GMod U140419) @ [27.05.14 12:57:52AM] for mogoleanoid (STEAM_0:0:48334140)

Lando had Lenny's scripts, "mogoleanoid" had a lot:

hook.Add("HUDPaint", "Triangles") [lua/autorun/server/admin_functions.lua] --Was also bound to a key
Lots of bad binds
Spoofed sv_allowcslua & sv_cheats
gmcl_QUITTHESHIT_win32.dll -Renamed DS nospread module
gmcl_heroin_win32.dll -Renamed cvar3
gmcl_krokodil_win32.dll -Another copy of the DS nospread module
8 or so bad lua files.

It doesn't matter even if you do get the clientside section as about 50% of the checks are serverside.
At least that makes sense. I don't believe you when you say that you 50 percent of the checks do checks server side. I didn't have much time to look at it yesterday before going to bed, but your big ass table of names for hacks and your ReportMe function makes me doubt everything you say.

I'd bother with a bypass if allowcslua was on.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
At least that makes sense. I don't believe you when you say that you 50 percent of the checks do checks server side. I didn't have much time to look at it yesterday before going to bed, but your big ass table of names for hacks and your ReportMe function makes me doubt everything you say.

I'd bother with a bypass if allowcslua was on.
It's actually a lot bigger than I thought:



There's a large ammount of misleading infomation and decoys, but you can still try to join if you like, although you'll probably go boom.

I'd prefer you not to leak my code though.
Quote Originally Posted by MFSiNC View Post
It's actually a lot bigger than I thought:



There's a large ammount of misleading infomation and decoys, but you can still try to join if you like, although you'll probably go boom.

I'd prefer you not to leak my code though.
Line count has nothing to do with anything. Are you saying you're going to read my cheat files server side? Because I don't think that's possible for they way I cheat. Like I said, I haven't gotten a good look at the AC because I didn't have much time to stay awake, but it looked to me that it was just checking the names of hooks and existing files.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Line count has nothing to do with anything. Are you saying you're going to read my cheat files server side? Because I don't think that's possible for they way I cheat.
I was pointing out that a lot of it is serverside, as there aren't 50k lines of code or 121 HAC-related files on the clients.

Also if you didn't already know, I'm closing down UnitedHosts and releasing everything in August: http://unitedhosts.org/bar/end
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?