Coolgmcl_external - prevent your shitty scripts from being read or stolen

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
gmcl_external - prevent your shitty scripts from being read or stolen
A module that uses luaL_dofile and luaL_loadbuffer. You can load files from anywhere on your computer. Obviously you don't put your shit in system32 like a retard, because I'm guessing the function needs permissions to read from the directory.

Functions
  • includeExternal
  • runEncrypted
  • encrypt
  • encryptFile

I added some encryption functions to prevent servers from reading your stoof. I'm guessing some people will try to crack it, but I really don't give a shit, because the selling point of this module is to load files from places where your stuff can't be file.Read'd.

includeExternal takes two arguments, the file or directory to include. If you specify a directory for the first argument, it will include every file in that directory. If you specify a file, it will only run that file. The second argument is a boolean. If it is true, it will recursively include every file in every directory in that directory.

runEncrypted takes one argument, the encrypted code to run. Returns false if an error occurs.

encrypt takes one argument, the code to encrypt. It will copy the encrypted code to your clipboard. It also returns the encrypted code.

encryptFile has the same functionality as includeExternal, except it will not run the files, it will encrypt them.

AN IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BACKSLASHES IN THE PATHS. You could probably escape the backslashes, but it's a lot more easier to just use forwardslashes. You should also NOT have any periods in the directory (besides the period preceding the lua extension).

C:\penis\whatever\IDK\dick.lua = no bueno
C:/penis/whatever/IDK/dick.lua = bueno, use it like this.

Pictures




Virus Scans
gmcl_external_win32_mpgh.net.zip135 KB · 828 downloads Clean
Thanks! I will test as soon as it gets approved!
Good stuff. Are you using GetProcAddress or a static library built from lua_shared?
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
Good stuff. Are you using GetProcAddress or a static library built from lua_shared?
GetProcAddress.
/Approved .

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/3ce613f0cc59a8cf56d0dad1d5f90d41f17513a4
You should release source code. I have a hard time understanding how to use modules what so ever because anything on the wiki is "heres how u set it up gl hf"
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
You should release source code. I have a hard time understanding how to use modules what so ever because anything on the wiki is "heres how u set it up gl hf"
It's really not that hard.
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
It's really not that hard.
"I have a hard time understanding how to use modules"
It is for me
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
You should release source code. I have a hard time understanding how to use modules what so ever because anything on the wiki is "heres how u set it up gl hf"
You're right. The documentation on module creation is pretty lackluster. Here you go babe.

https://github.com/tdsx/gmcl_external
wasn't this released on facepunch a few months ago


nice

print(util.Base64Decode(encryptFile("C:\\really\\r eally\\important\\file.shit")))
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
wasn't this released on facepunch a few months ago


nice

print(util.Base64Decode(encryptFile("C:\\really\\r eally\\important\\file.shit")))
Yeah, it was. I posted it.

And what is the second part of your post? encryptFile doesn't return anything. It reads the contents of the file, encrypts it, places it in a runEncrypted call, and then saves the final string to the file. The encryption and decryption isn't just base64 - that'd be silly, and base64 is encoding. It uses an actual encryption method and then base64's it.

EDIT: I also just remembered that luaL_dofile shows the name of the file in debug.getinfo. I'm going to update the module to read the file and run the string instead. I'll also let the function load an encrypted file path so that if they override the function they won't know what the name of the file is. I want full stealth on this shit. I'll update it tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Yeah, it was. I posted it.

And what is the second part of your post? encryptFile doesn't return anything. It reads the contents of the file, encrypts it, places it in a runEncrypted call, and then saves the final string to the file. The encryption and decryption isn't just base64 - that'd be silly, and base64 is encoding. It uses an actual encryption method and then base64's it.

EDIT: I also just remembered that luaL_dofile shows the name of the file in debug.getinfo. I'm going to update the module to read the file and run the string instead. I'll also let the function load an encrypted file path so that if they override the function they won't know what the name of the file is. I want full stealth on this shit. I'll update it tomorrow.
Can you add a file::Block aka
Code:
local oldinclude = include
function include( str )
if string.find(string.lower(str),"ley") then return end
return oldinclude(str) 
end
But in C++ because you seem to know alot about C++
To stop LeyAC loading on the source code too please, Do you load it in game or in the start of gmod console, because in game it's detectable? using require for modules and include for files!
What do you mean by loading on the source code? I can't fully understand you. I haven't ever used an injector, but can't you just inject the dll instead of requiring it?
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
What do you mean by loading on the source code? I can't fully understand you. I haven't ever used an injector, but can't you just inject the dll instead of requiring it?
To keep a module running on gmod load or would you need an injector / MM:S metamod plugin to do that, and then once it's injected it'll constantly block .lua files that are on the blacklist when joining a server to stop them from loading.

http://www.sourcemm.net/ it's easy to use MM:S for auto load stuff if you want it here is the link.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=40089?t=40089
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?