Coolgmcl_external - prevent your shitty scripts from being read or stolen

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
I still don't understand. No offense, but your English is a bit lacking so it's really hard for me to get what you're saying.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
I still don't understand. No offense, but your English is a bit lacking so it's really hard for me to get what you're saying.
It's not my english, It's your reading skills, I'd say you're age 12 and no coding experience whatsoever.
Whether or not you realize you're speaking improperly has no impact on the fact that you are indeed speaking improperly. I'm from the US. I've been speaking English all my life, and the primary language is English. It looks like you're from Russia, where the official language is Russian. I'm not going to argue with you. Go make your own module if you're going to ask me for features and then be disrespectful towards me.
I was going to update it, but I'm wondering if it's really worth creating a new thread, because I was told that's what I'd have to do. The advice I give to you people is to not name your files or directories obvious hacking things. If you use includeExternal, the name of the file is in the debug info. They have no access to runEncrypted, though. I really want to fix this, and I already have, but I can't give it out cause it's not worth a new thread just yet. I want to add more things before updating it.

New Additions
  • includeEncrypted added. Works exactly like includeExternal, only it takes an encrypted argument.
  • The name of your files will not show up in debug information in includeExternal and includeEncrypted.

Could really use some new suggestions.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
I was going to update it, but I'm wondering if it's really worth creating a new thread, because I was told that's what I'd have to do. The advice I give to you people is to not name your files or directories obvious hacking things. If you use includeExternal, the name of the file is in the debug info. They have no access to runEncrypted, though. I really want to fix this, and I already have, but I can't give it out cause it's not worth a new thread just yet. I want to add more things before updating it.

New Additions
  • includeEncrypted added. Works exactly like includeExternal, only it takes an encrypted argument.
  • The name of your files will not show up in debug information in includeExternal and includeEncrypted.

Could really use some new suggestions.
Commit it on the github and link the github in the main post.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Commit it on the github and link the github in the main post.
I would, but all downloads have to be as an attachment in the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
I would, but all downloads have to be as an attachment in the thread.
No I mean like link to the github, keep the attachment the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
No I mean like link to the github, keep the attachment the same.
That's what I'd do, but the rules say there can't be any links to downloads besides attachments. If the binary was on the git then I'd be breaking that rule. I want people to be able to download the binary and not have to compile it themselves. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, though.
I can't seem to get it to work, any help out there?
Saying that you can't get it to work isn't very descriptive. Gonna need actual information in order to help you.
Hey dude, I'm using my own bypasser but I can't seem to get lua_run_cl working. I can perfectly openscript, but run isn't working. Any cvar to bypass besides allowcslua?
Quote Originally Posted by liuto View Post
Hey dude, I'm using my own bypasser but I can't seem to get lua_run_cl working. I can perfectly openscript, but run isn't working. Any cvar to bypass besides allowcslua?
This module has nothing to do with cvars.
Quote Originally Posted by liuto View Post
Hey dude, I'm using my own bypasser but I can't seem to get lua_run_cl working. I can perfectly openscript, but run isn't working. Any cvar to bypass besides allowcslua?
Says he uses his own module but cant bypass allowcslua

#noob#cantbypass#lovestolie#supergay#mybasseristhe bestcuzitdontbypassallowcsluaphaggot
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?