Coolgmcl_external - prevent your shitty scripts from being read or stolen

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by TheBandit View Post
Says he uses his own module but cant bypass allowcslua

#noob#cantbypass#lovestolie#supergay#mybasseristhebestcuzitdontbypassallowcsluaphaggot
You mean your renamed blue bypasser?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


You mean your renamed blue bypasser?
dude stop trolling people that's not cool almost as not cool as president obama and kim kong jew (im planning on assassinating him so dont worry dude)

but stop trolling that's not cool because what if someone reverse iped your lookup and found your house then hacked into your camera through their phone then drove through your windows with a car (that wasn't damaged after you were done) because you were in connection with the kidnappers of your sisters who has her held captive until you hack someone who hacked someone else before your niece died and then you eventually find someone who works for the ctos who antihacks their virus encryption then u kill default then after that u have to rescue ur sister then ur sister leaves u with her son for somewhere u don't know after you escape police but then you go kill damien
Quote Originally Posted by uEmptyNoob View Post
dude stop trolling people that's not cool almost as not cool as president obama and kim kong jew (im planning on assassinating him so dont worry dude)

but stop trolling that's not cool because what if someone reverse iped your lookup and found your house then hacked into your camera through their phone then drove through your windows with a car (that wasn't damaged after you were done) because you were in connection with the kidnappers of your sisters who has her held captive until you hack someone who hacked someone else before your niece died and then you eventually find someone who works for the ctos who antihacks their virus encryption then u kill default then after that u have to rescue ur sister then ur sister leaves u with her son for somewhere u don't know after you escape police but then you go kill damien
your message was much to long

#gaynoobfailtrolllikescockinhisasholeandmouthwants hismomtofuckobama #uEmptyNoobwantskimjongumskockinhismouth
Where do I inject this .dll? Just hl2.exe right?
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
Where do I inject this .dll? Just hl2.exe right?
No. You don't inject it, you require it.
The lua_run_cl xxxx command doesn't work the Alexanders bypass? Even after running the AH_allow_lua command. So I am able to run a lua with lua_openscript_cl example.lua just not lua_run_cl includeExternal etc etc
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
The lua_run_cl xxxx command doesn't work the Alexanders bypass? Even after running the AH_allow_lua command. So I am able to run a lua with lua_openscript_cl example.lua just not lua_run_cl includeExternal etc etc
Just use lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua and inside whatever.lua add

Code:
require("external")
includeExternal("C:/cool/yes/desktop/good/notahack.lua")
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Just use lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua and inside whatever.lua add

Code:
require("external")
includeExternal("C:/cool/yes/desktop/good/notahack.lua")
I ran the command lua_openscript_cl includeExternal ("C:/Users/User/Documents/function.lua") and it returns this


Couldn't include file 'includeExternal' (File not found) (<nowhere>)
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
I ran the command lua_openscript_cl includeExternal ("C:/Users/User/Documents/function.lua") and it returns this


Couldn't include file 'includeExternal' (File not found) (<nowhere>)
It opens a file and runs it. It doesn't run whatever you put after it...

lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua

whatever.lua has to be in your garrysmod/lua folder.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
It opens a file and runs it. It doesn't run whatever you put after it...

lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua

whatever.lua has to be in your garrysmod/lua folder.
I don't understand.
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
I don't understand.
Too bad for you then.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
Too bad for you then.
You don't understand what I'm asking. I want to run a LUA file that isn't in the lua folder. One that is in my documents. Doesnte the includeExternal allow me to do this?
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
You don't understand what I'm asking. I want to run a LUA file that isn't in the lua folder. One that is in my documents. Doesnte the includeExternal allow me to do this?
I understand exactly what you're saying. Problem is you don't know the difference between lua_openscript_cl and lua_run_cl. This is my last attempt to help you. Do EXACTLY as I say.

1. Create a file named loader.lua in your garrysmod/lua folder.
2. Inside of that file put this piece of code.
Code:
require("external")
includeExternal("C:/path/to/file.lua")
3. Type this in console after using your bypasser.

lua_openscript_cl loader.lua
You cannot use lua_run_cl, so in order to load scripts from outside of the lua folder, you must load at least ONE script from inside of the lua folder, as far as I know. The script that is in your lua folder will tell the module to load the file outside of your lua folder. The only thing that needs to be in the file inside of your lua folder is the code I gave you just now. They will be able to read the file in your lua folder, but they will NOT be able to read the file outside of your lua folder.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
I understand exactly what you're saying. Problem is you don't know the difference between lua_openscript_cl and lua_run_cl. This is my last attempt to help you. Do EXACTLY as I say.

1. Create a file named loader.lua in your garrysmod/lua folder.
2. Inside of that file put this piece of code.
Code:
require("external")
includeExternal("C:/path/to/file.lua")
3. Type this in console after using your bypasser.


You cannot use lua_run_cl, so in order to load scripts from outside of the lua folder, you must load at least ONE script from inside of the lua folder, as far as I know. The script that is in your lua folder will tell the module to load the file outside of your lua folder. The only thing that needs to be in the file inside of your lua folder is the code I gave you just now. They will be able to read the file in your lua folder, but they will NOT be able to read the file outside of your lua folder.
Ahh okay thanks for clearing it up for me. So doing this is more safe than just running a hack lua directly in the lua folder right?
Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3322 View Post
Ahh okay thanks for clearing it up for me. So doing this is more safe than just running a hack lua directly in the lua folder right?
Yeah. They can read the contents of your lua file if it's in the lua folder. If you do it the way I posted, the only thing they'll see is that you're loading a file from somewhere else. They can't actually read the file that's outside of your garrysmod folder.

file.Read can read files outside of the lua folder, so it's best you place your hacks somewhere high enough that file.Read can't access it, like your desktop or documents folder, for convenience. Remember to not name your files obvious hacking stuff, too.
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?