BF3 Hack By McDeliver20 v3.0

Posts 1–15 of 114 · Page 1 of 8
BF3 Hack By McDeliver20 v3.0
Request Close... People don't want it...

il going to try to make the hack a little better
Nice, thanks for this
thanks can't wait for approval!
Nice, thanks for this, send me the link by mp please
Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by aposan9987 View Post
how to download ?
Need to wai until a mod approves.
I think you should change key aimbot back to middle mouse . If anyone don't wanna using that aimbot then it's ok for the zoom
Quote Originally Posted by vhxh2588 View Post
I think you should change key aimbot back to middle mouse . If anyone don't wanna using that aimbot then it's ok for the zoom
if you don't want to use the aimbot you could use the Platinum version of the hack <3
Quote Originally Posted by McDeliver20 View Post
if you don't want to use the aimbot you could use the Platinum version of the hack <3
What if I wanted to use no-spread no-recoil and 1 hit kill without aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by GlitchSack View Post
What if I wanted to use no-spread no-recoil and 1 hit kill without aimbot?
all of that only activate's when you are using the aimbot
thanks can't wait for approval!
Posts 1–15 of 114 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?