BF3 Hack By McDeliver20 v3.0Request Close... People don't want it... il going to try to make the hack a little better
I think you should change key aimbot back to middle mouse . If anyone don't wanna using that aimbot then it's ok for the zoom
Originally Posted by vhxh2588 I think you should change key aimbot back to middle mouse . If anyone don't wanna using that aimbot then it's ok for the zoom if you don't want to use the aimbot you could use the Platinum version of the hack <3
Originally Posted by McDeliver20 if you don't want to use the aimbot you could use the Platinum version of the hack <3 What if I wanted to use no-spread no-recoil and 1 hit kill without aimbot?
Originally Posted by GlitchSack What if I wanted to use no-spread no-recoil and 1 hit kill without aimbot? all of that only activate's when you are using the aimbot