SolvedCreate items and dupe method v83

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Create items and dupe method v83
Hello people,

I am Brazilian and I always had trouble getting hacks because i dont know English very well.
Could you please help me get methods to duplicate and create items in version 83 of maplestory private?
On the server I play, I've tried various methods and succeeded, but the GM repaired.
Does anyone know some effective and hard to discover method? Please help me!
The Brazilian community does not have a lot of people. It is the foreign communities with better information.
If you want to add me on skype, let me know!
Thanks and sorry for the english, I'm using google translator hahaha


I forgot to put the prefix [Request] I'm sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by btoledo View Post
Does anyone know some effective and hard to discover method? Please help me!
Don't beg please, and check back for new releases.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us