VideoA video of me throwing and spinning a razor sharp Katana in first person on a GoPro!?

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
A video of me throwing and spinning a razor sharp Katana in first person on a GoPro!?
I recently opened up a new channel dedicated to my martial arts/kendo training/performances/skills (if I may call it that).

I'm not getting that many views even though some people have messaged me telling me that if I promote it, it should be reaching hundreds of thousands of views easy.... I just don't have the time to promote I guess haha.

Anyways my Channel name is "FPNinja" (stands for "First Person Ninja") and I have a couple videos out at the moment. I am currently learning parkour and will soon incorporate that into my videos. I am also learning dual katana and flamed/pyro bo (staff) spinning. Expect to see some amazing footage in the future .

I was never in any competitions, nor have I ever even had a sensei haha. All self taught!! All tricks were made and performed by me. All original and never before used in a competition. I once had an accident where I almost lost a finger while trying to catch the sword behind my back! These tricks shouldn't be performed unless you are one with the Katana

Please tell me what you think and what you would like to see in the future All comments will be thanked and appreciated!!


Sword: Paul Chen Hanwei Bushido Katana. Razor sharp. Sharpened with white steel and a Naniwa Chosera whetstone.

Not going to lie thats pretty bad ass. I can just imagine someone pulling into that park and they see you flinging that sword and run like hell xDD.
Thanks guys for the feedback I really appreciate it! I barely get any comments on my channel now-adays.
Quote Originally Posted by ImHawkYo View Post
Not going to lie thats pretty bad ass. I can just imagine someone pulling into that park and they see you flinging that sword and run like hell xDD.
I had a woman once walk by with a stroller and she just stopped in her tracks and stared with her mouth wide open hahaha. I couldn't tell if she was going to either clap or call the police ^_^

Thanks for the comment my friend I'm glad you enjoyed the video! Tell me if there is anything you would like to see in the future!
that was beast, why are you advertising GoPro in the video though?
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
that was beast, why are you advertising GoPro in the video though?
Haha thanks a lot man! I'm beyond thrilled to hear that you like it man! It really means a lot to me And I was actually trying to run a campaign of receiving sponsorship through GoPro. I have already contacted them before and they said that I need more views (over-all popularity) to be a candidate. This was kind of my way to show them I could advertise their product haha.
You look like the type of guy that would make a quick scope montage and call yourself l33t.

10/10
Quite enjoyable actually.
I'd like to see you fuck up some water melons.
Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
I'd like to see you fuck up some water melons.
Only black people and asians can do shit like this, and black people will eat it instead and asians are frugal.

It ain't happening.
did you really have to dress up like a ninja tho?
cool vid
​I have to admit, that was pretty damn cool.
Damnn Nice job
Something actually good in general? You have my rep and thanks ninja boi.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?