VideoA video of me throwing and spinning a razor sharp Katana in first person on a GoPro!?

Posts 46–47 of 47 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerets View Post
D: No way man! Are you really going to do something so kind!? I'm about to tear up haha
I have a main channel (where I produce music) that has over 550,000 views and heck knows how many subscribers and it gets kind of frustrating knowing that I can't upload these video's on-too there (since it's for music) and I have to start from scratch haha. I barely get any views since I hate spamming :/ and don't know where to advertise
Thank you so much for the comment and support! It really cheers up my day!
You should link your music channel. I'd really like to see it :P
I was going to make a video as a response, with the title; a video of me throwing a banana at a pigeon.

But they are all out bananas at the clinic.
Use your imagination.
Posts 46–47 of 47 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?