VideoA video of me throwing and spinning a razor sharp Katana in first person on a GoPro!?

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Dammm, that is badass
Now that, was cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Quite enjoyable actually.
That was amazing Doe! I wanna try that!

Me: Comes back the next day "Yea just got back from the hospital lost a hand"
MPGH: How?
Me: "I tried that blade throwing thing with this old sword i had turns out it was not made for throwing"
Great technique.

Sadly, I've never had the chance to practice with japanese katanas.

Awesome video my man
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
Great technique.

Sadly, I've never had the chance to practice with japanese katanas.

Awesome video my man
Many thanks my friend! I always had a deep passion for katanas even before I ever held one. Once I wrapped my fingers around one though I realized that this weapon is not only a weapon, but a work of art as well. It then hit me that I wanted to do things with it that were never seen in such a perspective (first person, with smooth editing and nice music in the background). So that's basically how my channel started haha. I honestly would recommend for you to at least own one (if you don't have one already) because they really are quite the beauty to have! Thanks again for the support!
I subscribed to your channel lmao.
This really reminded me of Contact Juggling

That's cool man! I like it.
I am gonna make u big dude.
My school itself has over 3000 students who like this shit. Ill just play it in Homeroom
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I am gonna make u big dude.
That sounds really gay
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
I am gonna make u big dude.
My school itself has over 3000 students who like this shit. Ill just play it in Homeroom
D: No way man! Are you really going to do something so kind!? I'm about to tear up haha
I have a main channel (where I produce music) that has over 550,000 views and heck knows how many subscribers and it gets kind of frustrating knowing that I can't upload these video's on-too there (since it's for music) and I have to start from scratch haha. I barely get any views since I hate spamming :/ and don't know where to advertise
Thank you so much for the comment and support! It really cheers up my day!
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
That sounds really gay
Hahahaha, he edited his comment it originally said this:

I am gonna make u big dude.
My school itself has over 3000 students who like this shit. Ill just play it in Homeroom


I almost fell off my chair from laughing when I refreshed the page hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
That sounds really gay
So does your name
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
So does your name
He probably didn't mean it bro ^^ It was just an error in the post. He probably thought you meant something else. @Jov
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?