VideoA video of me throwing and spinning a razor sharp Katana in first person on a GoPro!?

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Martial Arts/Kendo LMFO that's just tossing a knife in the air. Your stance was wrong in all the moves, so pretty amateur 1/10
Subbed .
Damnnnn that looks good
That's actually pretty good, especially 0:40 - 0:55. Enjoyed all of it though. Maybe take a few small moments in each video where another person films you doing the tricks. This way the GoPro is visible and it will give another point of view. I know it doesn't fit in with the First-Person part but it's just a suggestion.

Subbed. I'd love to see more.
I really enjoyed that
Good to see your back blackberetts
it's isSUR here.
It looks pretty Awesome keep up the good work 5/5
Looks neat. Try slicing some stuff.
that was Pretty badass actually
You make me jelous... 10/10
Not bad at all, I'd like to see you slicing some people on the street (preferable criminals). ;D
damn, nigga going straight ham!!!!!
This was pretty cool, the music and slow mo made it x15 better.
Oh my god... When I woke up this morning and saw all the comments on here, I almost fainted :} thank you all so so much for the kind words. I cannot express enough gratitude! I will take all your suggestions and comments into consideration for the next videos! My deepest bows to you MPGH community! It's good to be back!
That made me moist.
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?