WinkPotammies' RotMG Private Server Re-Release

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Potammies' RotMG Private Server Re-Release
Title says everything, and more!
I'll be bringing in a constant flow of updates (summer time, whee!)!

These updates will include enemies/dungeons/items/etc from:
latest production build
some things on testing (if I have enough time to look at)
behaviors for every single enemy from the both of these (this may be subject to change)
some old-school things being brought back (mostly visible right off the bat, but some things may be hidden as easter eggs!)
and longer (hopefully 24/7 8 or 16 GB VPS, or at the least portfowarded cause I hate hamachi too, guys) uptime!

(don't worry, there'll be custom content too!)

Pretty much everything will have changed since the last time the server was up.
I'll be back tomorrow (today, technically, it's 4:26 AM as I write this) to tidy this post up and get things ready for the re-release.

Lovely server source provided by:
Club559's MMOE Source
@Travoos usecksy
 
RotMGPServer v1.6.7 TESTING client download:

having problems with getting the attachment working... bah!




 
Hamachi rooms:

RotMGPotammies1
through
RotMGPotammies64


 
Hamachi passwords:

none, leave it blank


 
Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/i368JmV Lair of Draconis preview
http://imgur.com/CTcal0E Avatar of the Forgotten King preview


Official thread will be put up after a few days of testing is over!

Testing days will be from 6/10 to 6/13
Testing time will be from 12:30 PM to 11:30 PM

We'll be testing:
getting ready (get everybody settled in with the server, day 1)
behaviors (events, dungeon bosses, etc from prod, day 2)
dungeons (shatters, day 3)
prod-like pet behaviors (electric, common through divine heals and damage, rising fury, day 4)
release of client or more testing days if really needed (6/15)

Please look out for:
possible exploits
bugs in loot, grammar, spelling, behaviors, dungeons, or anything else

Please give feedback for:
everything! the more, the better. I don't want things to be too under or overpowered for the peeps, or something that gives little to no loot after a deadly fight

Sorry I was late with this! I fell asleep for ~14 hours... bah!

how many times have I tried to edit this post to fix things? jesus!
also, ignore the png downloads below. I'm just stoopid, lel
lair of draconis preview.png95 KB · 7 downloads avatar of the forgotten king preview.png206 KB · 8 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Potammies View Post
Alright! I'll be editting

<--- This post here --->

with screenshots, a client download, and virus scans on 6/10/14 at 4:30 PM PST for those who want to test the server's gameplay.

Official thread will be put up after a few days of testing is over!

Testing days will be from 6/10 to 6/13
Testing time will be from 12:30 PM to 11:30 PM

We'll be testing: behaviors, dungeons, and prod-like pet attacks.
interesting I guess
God damn downloads and attachments :|

Have to make a new thread for the testing download.

God damnit.

@Raple @Lovroman close please?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?