PostHex's Anti-Cheat & CFG Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Hex's Anti-Cheat & CFG Source Code
Here's the source code for Hex's Anti-Cheat, do whatever you want with the code.
Although I will warn you.. this is Anti-Cheat has over 6600+ lines of code if you were planning to make a bypasser or do
anything in particular with the Source Code.
Source Code: http://pastebin.com/SiBMeDiq
CFG File Source Code http://pastebin.com/UJdEpXJY
Quote Originally Posted by Kingofultima View Post
Here's the source code for Hex's Anti-Cheat, do whatever you want with the code.
Although I will warn you.. this is Anti-Cheat has over 6600+ lines of code if you were planning to make a bypasser or do
anything in particular with the Source Code.
Source Code: http://pastebin.com/SiBMeDiq
CFG File Source Code http://pastebin.com/UJdEpXJY
nice, but isn't hex releasing this anyway?
Well probably not necessarily since I believe he's pushing to the side were he just won't release it to the public. He might who knows what events might happen in a future time, but for now that is the main source code.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingofultima View Post
Well probably not necessarily since I believe he's pushing to the side were he just won't release it to the public. He might who knows what events might happen in a future time, but for now that is the main source code.
idk, i just heard from some people that he is planning on releasing it but we will just have to find out
Quote Originally Posted by wisezombieking View Post
idk, i just heard from some people that he is planning on releasing it but we will just have to find out
He is. He said so himself. It doesn't really matter, though. This is a nice release.
So he really is going through with the release, well I'll them him one huge vulnerability in his Anti-Cheat that he should fix.
Since it relies mostly on DLL Injections and Lua scripts if you were to make a hack or bypasser that left no traces and also didn't inject into the hl2.exe process,
Well... lets just say the anti-cheat would meet QAC's fate that's all I'm going to describe at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingofultima View Post
So he really is going through with the release, well I'll them him one huge vulnerability in his Anti-Cheat that he should fix.
Since it relies mostly on DLL Injections and Lua scripts if you were to make a hack or bypasser that left no traces and also didn't inject into the hl2.exe process,
Well... lets just say the anti-cheat would meet QAC's fate that's all I'm going to describe at the moment.
If you just ported a C++ hack (DarkStorm namely), HeX's "L33T" Anti-Cheat wouldn't be able to detect it automaticly of course he could still screencap you or just manually add you to the banlist.
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
If you just ported a C++ hack (DarkStorm namely), HeX's "L33T" Anti-Cheat wouldn't be able to detect it automaticly of course he could still screencap you or just manually add you to the banlist.
Seed Detection,
Screenshots,
Aimbot Detection,
Fakelag Detection,
(probably) CUserCmd Verification,
(probably) Speedhack Detection,
and even more.
Since it does use hud_takesshots and hud_freezecamhide I think there is a possible way to hide the hacks from showing up in the screenshots.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingofultima View Post
Since it does use hud_takesshots and hud_freezecamhide I think there is a possible way to hide the hacks from showing up in the screenshots.
You'd be able to bypass screencaps by having an external menu, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofultima View Post
So he really is going through with the release, well I'll them him one huge vulnerability in his Anti-Cheat that he should fix.
Since it relies mostly on DLL Injections and Lua scripts if you were to make a hack or bypasser that left no traces and also didn't inject into the hl2.exe process,
Well... lets just say the anti-cheat would meet QAC's fate that's all I'm going to describe at the moment.
Aaaalso I'm pretty sure that dll hacks have to be injected into the game. But what if we made a copy of a game core dll but with the hack in it? That way it will be automatically loaded at game start. It might have problems with Steam though.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
If you just ported a C++ hack (DarkStorm namely), HeX's "L33T" Anti-Cheat wouldn't be able to detect it automaticly of course he could still screencap you or just manually add you to the banlist.
You'd get banned by VAC.
Quote Originally Posted by Tomeno View Post
You'd get banned by VAC.
L...O...L....
Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMakers View Post
Seed Detection,
Screenshots,
Aimbot Detection,
Fakelag Detection,
(probably) CUserCmd Verification,
(probably) Speedhack Detection,
and even more.
The sad part is that it doesn't check for anything you listed, the thing only in there it does do is screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeno View Post
You'd be able to bypass screencaps by having an external menu, right?
Yes, but then GAC could blacklist that exe's filename if you made it public.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeno View Post
Aaaalso I'm pretty sure that dll hacks have to be injected into the game. But what if we made a copy of a game core dll but with the hack in it? That way it will be automatically loaded at game start. It might have problems with Steam though.
There are very very few things that'll cause a VAC ban in GMod, and modifying client.dll is one of them I believe. (I'm 50/50 on that one)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomeno View Post
You'd get banned by VAC.
GMod's VAC doesn't do anything about injected DLLs.
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
L...O...L....
I am not sure what you mean by that, but iirc you get insta-VACd for darkstorm anyways.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us