Looking for gameshare

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for gameshare
GAMESHARING ; Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Payday 2, NBA 2k14, Castle Crashers
Looking for ; Battlefield 3-4 and ANY call of duty game
**I go first please**
Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
GAMESHARING ; Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Payday 2, NBA 2k14, Castle Crashers
Looking for ; Battlefield 3-4 and ANY call of duty game
**I go first please**
I have $50 in a PSN Account.. If you get $2o PSN Card I can get new call of duty (advanced warfare) and we both can have it (ill show proof I have $50)
Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsWho View Post
I have $50 in a PSN Account.. If you get $2o PSN Card I can get new call of duty (advanced warfare) and we both can have it (ill show proof I have $50)
Already did the pre-order glitch from youtube
Quote Originally Posted by Kasiek View Post
Already did the pre-order glitch from youtube
That doesnt work, u wont get the game...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us