QuestionHelpHelp with making of pserver

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help with making of pserver
So I am thinking about making a pserver with hamachi, to where only about 10 people can join (Friends, Staff) And then as we move further on we start to add more and more rooms and eventually get donations for a vps. But theres one problem... I dont know how to make a pserver Which is why I am requesting some help from the pros(ProHackBot,LunarShade,KrazyShank) People who know what there doing. If you were to help me I would make you a staff member at the top of the list(under founder and co-founder) If you guys could help me with this I would love to get in contact and start talking! Just send me a Private message or add me on skype (beastwazzzy) Thanks -Aldo
1) Get a source.

2) Get a client.

3) Setup a MySQL [Preferably name: rotmg & pass: botmaker]

4) In your source navigate to Solution Explorer => db => database.cs

5)
Code:
 con = new MySqlConnection("Server=127.0.0.1;Database=rotmg;uid=root;password=*Your password*");
6) Change the "password=" to whatever your password you set it to be on MySQL

7) Navigate to: Solution Explorer => Empire World data server => Database.cs

8)
Code:
 con = new MySqlConnection("Server=*Hamachi IP goes here*;Database=rotmg;uid=empireworld;password=*Your MySQL pass*;Allow Zero Datetime=true"); //later will read from a registry value maybe
9) Change "Server=" to your hamachi IP or whatever you're hosting it off and put the "password=" to your MySQL password.

10) Navigate to: Solution Explorer => Server => => Char => list.cs

11)
Code:
        public static List<ServerItem> GetServers()
        {
            List<ServerItem> Servers
                   = new List<ServerItem>()
                    {
                        new ServerItem()
                        {
                            Name = "*server name here*",
                            Lat = 22.28,
                            Long = 114.16,
                            DNS = "*Hamachi IP here*",
                            Usage = 0.2,
                            AdminOnly = false,
                            RankRequired = 0
                        },                   
                    };
            return Servers;
        }
12) Change "DNS=" to your hamachi IP or what ever you're using to host it and then if you want you can change the "Name=" to what ever you want your server to be called.

I hope this helps you. I think it's right, if you get errors, tell me and I'll try to help you out
Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
1) Get a source.

2) Get a client.

3) Setup a MySQL [Preferably name: rotmg & pass: botmaker]

4) In your source navigate to Solution Explorer => db => database.cs

5)
Code:
 con = new MySqlConnection("Server=127.0.0.1;Database=rotmg;uid=root;password=*Your password*");
6) Change the "password=" to whatever your password you set it to be on MySQL

7) Navigate to: Solution Explorer => Empire World data server => Database.cs

8)
Code:
 con = new MySqlConnection("Server=*Hamachi IP goes here*;Database=rotmg;uid=empireworld;password=*Your MySQL pass*;Allow Zero Datetime=true"); //later will read from a registry value maybe
9) Change "Server=" to your hamachi IP or whatever you're hosting it off and put the "password=" to your MySQL password.

10) Navigate to: Solution Explorer => Server => => Char => list.cs

11)
Code:
        public static List<ServerItem> GetServers()
        {
            List<ServerItem> Servers
                   = new List<ServerItem>()
                    {
                        new ServerItem()
                        {
                            Name = "*server name here*",
                            Lat = 22.28,
                            Long = 114.16,
                            DNS = "*Hamachi IP here*",
                            Usage = 0.2,
                            AdminOnly = false,
                            RankRequired = 0
                        },                   
                    };
            return Servers;
        }
12) Change "DNS=" to your hamachi IP or what ever you're using to host it and then if you want you can change the "Name=" to what ever you want your server to be called.

I hope this helps you. I think it's right, if you get errors, tell me and I'll try to help you out
Thanks.
>navigate to empire world data server
did you check what the code contains in general?
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
>navigate to empire world data server
did you check what the code contains in general?
Doubt it
No, I'm just helping him get started on making a pserver..
Well @Lovroman or @Raple maybe close thread
Idk if it is finished here or not but...
He was helped and I don't think there are anymore issues
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?