
Originally Posted by
FlutterM4rk
no reason not to, stop crying or accept it. OR you can actually fix it like a server owner/dev.
Actually there are a few reasons not to. Because half of this forum is enjoying playing ForeverROTMG, if the mods approve this they will be pissing off a lot of people on this forum. I don't see a reason to approve a client that is simply made JUST to crash someone's server. If the client only had full characters/No clip/12 slot bags that's a completely different story. He is releasing it simply to hope other people crash my server because we IP banned him, he's trying to add me on Skype so he can DDOS me and he won't even talk to me through another way such as email to tell me what he wants or what reason he has for doing it. (Reason being he wants more players on his own server, lol)
If that's not enough of a reason, the mods would simply have to be dickheads to approve this. As I just said, it was made to CRASH my server, I think the mods should have enough respect to at least not approve the thread. He can send out the client still to kids on Skype, no one is stopping him, but to approve a server crashing client to thousands of people? Ha. I, and many other users of this forum would instantly lose complete respect to the mods/owner of this forum. You'd have to be a fool to think this is okay.
Kid wants a better server than me? Release it. Work on it daily. Help people out. Don't do it by releasing a client to crash my server. That's just pathetic. Sure, I can fix it, but I just started with ROTMG servers 5 days ago. I'm not sure of how to do everything yet. That being said, why is this guy even so jealous? He's obviously been doing this way longer than I have, can't even create a server to compare to mine, I suppose?
Then again, your picture is "doge", I don't think you would understand.