OutdatedFOREVERotmg Hacked Client

Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yea, I agree with you..
If there's no hacked clients, the creator won't have a reason to fix bugs which they "reveal", so releasing a hacked p. server client, in my opinion, is a good idea & I would approve it.

I'll let Raple decide, tho.
You forgot to get Raple's attention, no worries. @Raple
This will never get approved... I just wanna play but I guess not...
Approved, eat your hearts out server owners.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved, eat your hearts out server owners.
Prepare your anus.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved, eat your hearts out server owners.
Thank you.
Np pushing client update tomorrow, enjoy the hacks while you caaaan
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Np pushing client update tomorrow, enjoy the hacks while you caaaan
unless you know how to change the version and actually make features that would crash the old client, not going to work

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Approved, eat your hearts out server owners.
Will Oryx's Awakening have hacked clients

Well I already made some so xD I hacking my own server
any full screen hack plox
Quote Originally Posted by LordLinx View Post
any full screen hack plox
That can't be too hard to make....
@Raple @Lovroman Please close, client is outdated will release a new one later.
Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?