OutdatedFOREVERotmg Hacked Client

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
@Lovroman I think hacked clients should be allowed for private servers. Why? Because if they aren't allowed, servers will never progress, and never learn to make something for themselves. If one can't fix simple problems like these hacks, then they shouldn't be even hosted.

To all server owners:
It's YOUR job to fix exploits like this. Don't just try to hide it and forget about it. That's why you BETA TEST your server before releasing it. @ossimc82 and I have already found and fixed many major exploits, such as the noclip and cheat engine exploits. We also are using tools meant for hacking like ORape in order to test our server's vulnerability.
Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
@Lovroman I think hacked clients should be allowed for private servers. Why? Because if they aren't allowed, servers will never progress, and never learn to make something for themselves. If one can't fix simple problems like these hacks, then they shouldn't be even hosted.
Yea, I agree with you..
If there's no hacked clients, the creator won't have a reason to fix bugs which they "reveal", so releasing a hacked p. server client, in my opinion, is a good idea & I would approve it.

I'll let Raple decide, tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


Yea, I agree with you..
If there's no hacked clients, the creator won't have a reason to fix bugs which they "reveal", so releasing a hacked p. server client, in my opinion, is a good idea & I would approve it.

I'll let Raple decide, tho.
i believe pserver hacks were approved before, and (probably) it was raple.
I don't understand why you would not approve hacked clients, This is MPGH guys, Multiplayer Game Hacking. Do you understand what "hacking" in MPGH is? It means to release hacked stuff for games like RotMG or these private servers. There isn't a reason to not approve this. If you don't want this to be approved, get out.
It says the attachment hasn't been approved yet. what does that mean?
Quote Originally Posted by rufus64091212 View Post
It says the attachment hasn't been approved yet. what does that mean?

A minion has to approve it. This means they check the virus scans and make sure its safe and then allow us all to download it. Right now it waits on Raple to decide whether to approve it or not.
Yeah I agree with Case. MPGH is for hacking so if you don't want your private server hacked, don't post your private server here.... just make a youtube video or make it 'private' and not 'public' for everyone. e.g. Whitelisting
I can't wait to try this out.
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
ignorant little ******?
Kinda rude, if I do say so myself. Why be rude when you can talk about things like a normal person and not use the word ****** in the sentence? I'm thinking you got a little butthurt over that, though.
Just my 2 cents.
Quote Originally Posted by comfrog View Post
Kinda rude, if I do say so myself. Why be rude when you can talk about things like a normal person and not use the word ****** in the sentence? I'm thinking you got a little butthurt over that, though.
Just my 2 cents.
i usually talk like this to failed trolls who keep trying.
You must love me, 10% of your posts have been on this thread alone.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
You must love me, 10% of your posts have been on this thread alone.
you must love yourself, 30% of your posts have been on this thread alone.
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?