OutdatedFOREVERotmg Hacked Client

Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
Hmm? What are you trying to say?
No offense But There isnt even a picture... Might wanna fix.
And Who plays on private servers much...?
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


No offense But There isnt even a picture... Might wanna fix.
And Who plays on private servers much...?
The Pictures are in the attachments, I don't know how to put them in the spoiler.
Hacking + Rotmg =

All versions of Rotmg should get hacked I think. Even in the most simplest version
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Hacking + Rotmg =

All versions of Rotmg should get hacked I think. Even in the most simplest version
Eh I guess, Its kinda a waste of time to hack the piravte servers. prod servers yes private, not worth my time..
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
I'm not adding some kid on Skype revealing my IP to him so he can crash my internet all day.
Well if he wanted to crash your internet all day he would've done it already since you don't need to add people to get their IP..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
You're not too lazy to remove the "doge" picture, you're too immature.
Why exactly is he immature because of his picture?
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Well if he wanted to crash your internet all day he would've done it already since you don't need to add people to get their IP..
Wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
Why exactly is he immature because of his picture?
Please be joking. Anyone who is associated with that meme is a complete child, I don't care what anyone says or thinks. Not that I have anything wrong with children, but a child should not be speaking to me about crying, I'm sure they cry a lot more than I do in 10 years, daily.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Wrong.
Well actually a lot of people haven't updated their Skype so it is possible to grab their IP, but not if they've updated it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Please be joking. Anyone who is associated with that meme is a complete child, I don't care what anyone says or thinks. Not that I have anything wrong with children, but a child should not be speaking to me about crying, I'm sure they cry a lot more than I do in 10 years, daily.
You can't judge someone cause of what memes they used to like 1 year ago. Even if they're too lazy to change it.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
I don't care what anyone says or thinks.
then get the fuck off forums. also, why make a private server if you are an ignorant little ******? i cant really say anything that i didnt before, if you want to blame me some more the replies are a page back.
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
then get the fuck off forums. also, why make a private server if you are an ignorant little ******? i cant really say anything that i didnt before, if you want to blame me some more the replies are a page back.
Just how mad are you exactly, child? I made a server because I wanted to and I like ROTMG. Problem?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
Just how mad are you exactly, child? I made a server because I wanted to and I like ROTMG. Problem?
nice trolling attempt, it's just pathetic now. also, if you don't give a fuck about other people's opinions, how good do you think your server be? im pretty sure the community will have no problem with a hacked client to a shit server approved here. oh, also i changed my profile pic so you can be happy.
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
nice trolling attempt, it's just pathetic now. also, if you don't give a fuck about other people's opinions, how good do you think your server be? im pretty sure the community will have no problem with a hacked client to a shit server approved here. oh, also i changed my profile pic so you can be happy.
I don't think it's a shit server.
Quote Originally Posted by SashaDaCat View Post
I don't think it's a shit server.
if the owner doesn't give a single shit for you but for donations only, how would you entitle this server?
Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
if the owner doesn't give a single shit for you but for donations only, how would you entitle this server?
Anyone can come and say that about any server, and saying it about mine won't change anything. How mad are you, again? I'm "trolling" because you think you are so cool for trolling me. I didn't do anything to deserve your raging, did I? Not really. You just take things too seriously. But again, children attempting to troll me don't make me too happy.
im bored of bumping this because you cant stop saying bs, so if you want any shit for me (to ignore) pm.
Posts 31–45 of 72 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?