MESSI IS CRYING

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
MESSI IS CRYING
HOPE SOMEONE KILL HIM IN RIO.
Silly xtc

I like messi
Was hoping Argentina will win
Germany 2 expected
I even tipped ger
germany is master race
I wanna see the photo Dix posted but I can't cos on train
2 many ppls
Messi got "the golden ball" award . Hes the best anyways . Argentina wouldnt get this place without Messi .
Quote Originally Posted by MiFeliz View Post
Messi got "the golden ball" award . Hes the best anyways . Argentina wouldnt get this place without Messi .
Ronaldo got best player tho, wat.
Ronaldo watched this match at home .
I'm going to assume this has something to do with grown hairy men and balls.
Messi is so overrated, everyone be kissing his ass.

Just because he score 4 goals doesn't mean he should be awarded.

#HailNazis
It's in the rules that any nazi or racist comment will get a 3 day ban lol all of you with those nazi comments should watch out, just sayin
Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post
It's in the rules that any nazi or racist comment will get a 3 day ban lol all of you with those nazi comments should watch out, just sayin
stfu Fatass
Germany was always going to win.
Messi is a pussy anyway.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us