^^ Last update he released on the java server if you'd like to try to do something with it.
Just a heads up though...
It doesn't have a map handler, It doesn't have a proper behaviour system, A lot of content is missing on the side...
It's far from playable and you'd require a lot of java knowledge to fix it up... I have it as a small little side project as of a few days ago. 'cause why not right...
Originally Posted by Kithio
It's not a bad source... In fact the source is excellent for being in c#... It's just that it has issues that no one has fixed for some reason.
^^ Last update he released on the java server if you'd like to try to do something with it.
Just a heads up though...
It doesn't have a map handler, It doesn't have a proper behaviour system, A lot of content is missing on the side...
It's far from playable and you'd require a lot of java knowledge to fix it up... I have it as a small little side project as of a few days ago. 'cause why not right...
So if I understand correctly, there is no current build that is publicly available for download that has majority of the features completed, and the Phoenix 1.9.2 build has some/majority of features but is currently buggy? - If that is so I'll just continue to debug 1.9.2
Originally Posted by phoenixice
So if I understand correctly, there is no current build that is publicly available for download that has majority of the features completed, and the Phoenix 1.9.2 build has some/majority of features but is currently buggy? - If that is so I'll just continue to debug 1.9.2
Phoenix source 1.9.2 is the most up-to-date public release which has quite a lot of features implemented. It wouldn't be hard for someone with knowledge of c# to remove features to try to see if they can't make the game a bit more clean.
Reason it lags has nothing to do with it being a crappy source, It's actually very good for a c# server... It could just be better than it already is.