Unturned Assembly-CSharp Hack [2.1.1]
Features:
1. Backpack is 8x8 and u can carry alot more weight.
The reason for the small amount of features is because I host my server for friends and if I use a thirst hack my friends will have that aswell. Also all I want is a bigger backpack to gather more easily.
Instructions:
1. drop "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unturned\Unturned_Dat a\Managed" and replace it.
2.a (Optional) Ask a dumb question.
2.b Wait for an answer.
2.c Accept there won't be an Answer
4. Start game and and Haxor.
NOTE: Drop your backpack if it isnt working.

VirusScan:
VirusTotal
Jotti
A Thanks is appriciated!
1. Backpack is 8x8 and u can carry alot more weight.
The reason for the small amount of features is because I host my server for friends and if I use a thirst hack my friends will have that aswell. Also all I want is a bigger backpack to gather more easily.
Instructions:
1. drop "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Unturned\Unturned_Dat a\Managed" and replace it.
2.a (Optional) Ask a dumb question.
2.b Wait for an answer.
2.c Accept there won't be an Answer
4. Start game and and Haxor.
NOTE: Drop your backpack if it isnt working.

VirusScan:
VirusTotal
Jotti
A Thanks is appriciated!


