[Preview] My First Utility Pack (Not Yet Tested)

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
[Preview] My First Utility Pack (Not Yet Tested)
OK Guys, I said I will make a pack earlier today. And huzzah! After a few crashes from my RC helicopter and a few cups of water later. I finished my first Utility Pack. This is nothing special from others. Besides the semi-crappy crosshairs (Blame VB for the crap quality, it is MUCH better than what it used to be). I give credit to who-ever posted that crosshair earlier. He inspired me to make this pack and taught me how to make crosshairs. Now I can't gaurentee all of this works YET. I need TRUSTED 300+ post-like testers. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you my awesome MSN.

Here are the fetures:

- Crosshairs
- AFK Bot
- Tapping Utility
- Spam Bot

If a coder would like to give me help on a Cleaner and some other default fetures of a Utility pack please also contact me.

A picture is worth a million words (So add 1mil words to my word count):




Yes that little weird round circle with a dot in the middle is the crosshair. Turn it on after you ingame, turn it off when your out of game... (untested)

Thank me if you just like it just how it looks so far XPPP. lol

NOTE: SPAM BOT WILL NOT WORK IN-GAME BECAUSE I MADE IT LIKE THAT. IT ISN'T A BUG.
noob face u cant code :O :P
Really? -.-

Why not?
Rofl there's not a lot people online this early morning O.O!!! Nice pack but I think that in sticky minions should add a way to put [Releases]. Like beside [Release] you can write old if it's nothing new and write new if it's totaly new for the site. Beside this, this is very nice, like it but I won't use it since I already have all of them but from diff. authors.
Pack works a treat. Sure the crosshairs seem to flicker a little but otherwise nicely done. Crosshair's work a treat for no scoping with snipers
Quote Originally Posted by mws1991 View Post
Pack works a treat. Sure the crosshairs seem to flicker a little but otherwise nicely done. Crosshair's work a treat for no scoping with snipers
Uh.. I didn't release it yet...
omgits those utility packs..
next one make one with no recoil and no spread :P
gj btw
askeded your mummy, shwe swaid ywou cwant cwode wworf shwit
Quote Originally Posted by Acen View Post
askeded your mummy, shwe swaid ywou cwant cwode wworf shwit
Fail,
Anyways the utility looks good, nice idea.
Glad to see someone trying to give to the community.

I'd work on the bitmap a bit, but good job none-the-less, expect to see more from you in the future.
Goodluck
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
OK Guys, I said I will make a pack earlier today. And huzzah! After a few crashes from my RC helicopter and a few cups of water later. I finished my first Utility Pack. This is nothing special from others. Besides the semi-crappy crosshairs (Blame VB for the crap quality, it is MUCH better than what it used to be). I give credit to who-ever posted that crosshair earlier. He inspired me to make this pack and taught me how to make crosshairs. Now I can't gaurentee all of this works YET. I need testers. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you my awesome MSN.

Here are the fetures:

- Crosshairs
- AFK Bot
- Tapping Utility
- Spam Bot

If a coder would like to give me help on a Cleaner and some other default fetures of a Utility pack please also contact me.

A picture is worth a million words (So add 1mil words to my word count):




Yes that little weird round circle with a dot in the middle is the crosshair. Turn it on after you ingame, turn it off when your out of game... (untested)

Thank me if you just like it just how it looks so far XPPP. lol
off topic, what rc helicopter you got? nitro or brushless..., im into rc cars instead lol
Quote Originally Posted by kambo View Post
off topic, what rc helicopter you got? nitro or brushless..., im into rc cars instead lol
I fly helicopters for fun. I'm not really a RC Hobbiest.

Due to a "request", I will attempt to make different crosshair (I typed helicopter lol) colors, I'll try fixing it up to the crosshair image i told it to display first...

Also need to fix up some minor bugs.
Ty Explict.

The bitmap is due to because the crosshair is red with a bit of alpha, and he background maroon isn't the transparency key color. I had to adjust the red to as close to my crosshair as possible to make it look better. It used to be blue as my transparency key. Sorta complicated and I'm working on it. And to testers. I need TRUSTED members. 300+ posts or something like that plox
User i would like to test it out if you dont mind

300+ : i dont even have 25 but i would like to try ''/
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?