DetectedCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140718]

Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140718]
I was bored so I had a little fun with this one. Added a feature so you know if you disabled or enabled the triggerbot while playing. If you dislike it i'll get rid of it next update.

Updated to avoid any possible detections... definitely broke any signatures vac has with this update.

Run as admin.




https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1405717497/

microsoft sam.rar - Jotti's malware scan

microsoft sam_mpgh.net.rar272 KB · 1,124 downloads 2/56 malicious
Thank you sir.
Try putting all your features in one single hack before updating constantly pl0x.

Anyway approved, also you messed up one of your strings where it says " ERROR " but instead it says " TERROR" gg mate.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Try putting all your features in one single hack before updating constantly pl0x.

Anyway approved, also you messed up one of your strings where it says " ERROR " but instead it says " TERROR" gg mate.
I'm constantly going to be updating, and probably won't be doing it all in one update. I did terror on purpose lol... you can't screw stuff up like that or your program would not even run.
Really good update WH, aimbot, and trigger cheat man
Quote Originally Posted by CheekyScrublord123 View Post
How do I toggle this? Or how do I use this
Open the program when csgo is opened, Default = on, Press Insert to toggle it on and off

*Remember to run as ADMINISTRATOR*
This is an aimbot? If was i dont understand i press insert and nothing happen..
Quote Originally Posted by lipe0206 View Post
This is an aimbot? If was i dont understand i press insert and nothing happen..
It's a triggerbot, meaning when mousy mousy goes over baddy baddy your gun goes bammy bammy.
What happens if I don't run as administrator? My default user account is the administrator of the computer. Do I get banned or the hack won't work? The hack was working though.
Quote Originally Posted by ThirdDayIstheDay View Post
What happens if I don't run as administrator? My default user account is the administrator of the computer. Do I get banned or the hack won't work? The hack was working though.
The reason you're meant to run it as an admin is because by doing this you let the program change things outside of it's own. E.g Grabbing info from CS:GO requires the program getting the information, to have permission to get it.

You're certainly NOT going to get banned for not running it as admin, but the hack probably won't work.
Good job my friend. Would it be possible to add a toggle button for this ?
Quote Originally Posted by swagrid View Post
Good job my friend. Would it be possible to add a toggle button for this ?
There is a toggle button on this, press insert.
Bannable? I don't see it saying it. Assuming it's not! Thanks
Hey i just wanted to know when will this be detectable? can you give a estimate date? Thnx ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 99 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?