Middleman needed please

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Middleman needed please
Me and a friend have been waiting for 2 days for a middleman ad it feels weird not finding one at all


I'm looking to sell him my Runescape account for Paypal payment.

There's no download requirements for Runescape at all, everyone is browser based.

Please respond asap any help is appreciated, my Skype name is Verdeyet
Quote Originally Posted by Benstone View Post
Me and a friend have been waiting for 2 days for a middleman ad it feels weird not finding one at all


I'm looking to sell him my Runescape account for Paypal payment.

There's no download requirements for Runescape at all, everyone is browser based.

Please respond asap any help is appreciated, my Skype name is Verdeyet
I would like to apologize for the delay in processing your request.

I've added you on Skype if you still need an OMM.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us