MiddleMan Needed (Please)!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
MiddleMan Needed (Please)!
Hi there! I am here to request a MiddleMan for Realm of the Mad God, of course. This a very big trade involving a lot of money for a very valuable account. I will be selling the account, and my customer will be buying it. In detail, I am selling my Realm of the Mad God Account for $675. The Middle Man will not have to change a password, as I am unable to give him the e-mail (And my customer understands this). I am somewhat new to MM (sorry!), so may someone fill me in on how it is going to work? Thanks! Much appreciated.

-Josh
I'm a bit confused.. So you are selling an account where you cant change the information?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
I'm a bit confused.. So you are selling an account where you cant change the information?
Indeed. Sounds fishy, but it's the truth. The account is my friend's account (whom I'm selling for), and it also his e-mail, which unfortunately he uses. He can change the password for my customer, however we won't be able to give him the e-mail account. Unless you're talking about the e-mail ADDRESS, yes we're giving him that so we can log in , but yes that is what the deal is, and my customer understands this 100%
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us