Exclamationalright, Help needed please.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
alright, Help needed please.
So i got OP7 and Proceeded to download it, After doing so, I knoticed, I cant patch the f**ker It goes for a few mins, or seconds, then gives me this horrid error where it says i have "network" problems, and i should try again

i have reinstaled 3 times

i have tryed downloading about 19 times.



i contacted support, they told me to Reinstall After deleting all the files that it puts on the computer with the installer, i have re-contacted them, but no reply yet

would love some help.
Re-Start your computer,and go to My Computer,Local Disk,and delete Fiia.
Download it on another computer,
And copy the setup or files. LOL.

View their forums, maybe there is a fix?
I think you should reinstall or restart comp.
Maybe its cause you have WoW installed

[On topic
Try dloading it with:
IExplorer 7
Mozilla Firefox
lol IE 8 NOW dude XD
Is your problem solved so I can close it?
are u using xp vista or windows 7?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us