HelpWhere to begin?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Where to begin?
Hi, I have lurked this section pretty hard for the past year and have done really close to nothing but leech. That being said I was wondering if any one could give me pointers or a starting point of where I could begin to start learning how to code for Garry's Mod. Maybe an experienced coder could tell me where they first started and some tips? Any kind of help is appreciated as I have nothing to do for a long time and I really want to stop leeching and start feeding. Troll me if you want, would prefer the help though ^_^
Where to start?
Hi, I have lurked this section pretty hard for the past year and have done really close to nothing but leech. That being said I was wondering if any one could give me pointers or a starting point of where I could begin to start learning how to code for Garry's Mod. Maybe an experienced coder could tell me where they first started and some tips? Any kind of help is appreciated as I have nothing to do for a long time and I really want to stop leeching and start feeding. Troll me if you want, would prefer the help though ^_^
I appreciate that and will look into it, however I have to say I am not really interested in learning how to code so I can speed hack in a TTT server. I want to learn how that is done, how it works and what the process behind making that code is.
look at cl_move for speedhack
I started studying scripts and then when working out how it all I works, I create my own version with different features and shit.
Quote Originally Posted by FoldedHam View Post
I started studying scripts and then when working out how it all I works, I create my own version with different features and shit.
Mind if I ask what scripts you went over? Ones in this section?
Quote Originally Posted by 666napster View Post
Mind if I ask what scripts you went over? Ones in this section?
I reckon you should start with lenny's scripts. They're very simple but really well done.
Merged the threads, no use for 2 exact same threads..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?