Simple Arma 3 Scroll Menu

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Arma 3 Scroll Menu
Hello Mpgh Today I would like to release a simple scroll menu that I put together. The menu is set to be an example so you can learn from it, there are helpful tips in the file and a simple way for you to make your own menu. Credits are JME Wookie And Extasy for some scripts.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1406862097/
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...4202950f909257
Simple Arma 3 menu_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 1,168 downloads Clean
what do you suppose we use to hide this script?
looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemShake_KID View Post
what do you suppose we use to hide this script?
you don't need a hider ever!
anyone can spawn money on altis life asylum i pay
Quote Originally Posted by allok24 View Post
anyone can spawn money on altis life asylum i pay
This is a release thread, do not post on the thread if you want someone to spawn for you just pm someone.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
Credits are inside and enjoy the menu!!!
Post the credits please.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Post the credits please.
I posted the credits.
Approved /
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Approved /
Thanks riddick
Can you Edit the ESP ?is very bad xD
Quote Originally Posted by titans View Post
Can you Edit the ESP ?is very bad xD
Well that's the point I put an unusual script in there and you figure out how to fix it or replace it.
I replace it, Now it's great
HOW DO I USE IT ? SORRY TOTAL NOOB
Can someone give me a Crash courser on all this? I get the gist of how it all works. I just need a little mentoring and fine adjustments.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us