SolvedArma 3 Scroll Menu

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 Scroll Menu
Hello,
I did a Scoll menu like :
if(isNil "LYSTIC_MENU_LOADED") then {
player addAction["Repair",{vehicle player setDamage 0;hint "REPAIRED!";}];
player addAction["Heal",{player setDamage 0;hint "HEALED!";}];
player addAction["Give Life Cash",{life_cash = life_cash + 5000;hint "YOU ARE NOW $5,000 RICHER!";}];
player addAction["Unlock Vehicle",{cursorTarget lock false;vehicle player lock false;hint "UNLOCKED";}];
player addAction["Destroy Target",{cursorTarget setDamage 1;hint "DESTROYED!";}];
LYSTIC_MENU_LOADED = true;
};


But How I can Make Categories ?


Like Main, Weapon,Super Scripts


and then If I pres on Main I get more functions like ESp ...
maybe like this?
Code:
player addAction["Main",{
removeAllActions player;
player addAction["ESP",{youespcode;}];
player addAction["otherstuff",{yourcode;}];
player addAction ["Mainmenu",{removeAllActions player;player execVM "yourscript.sqf";}];
}];
player addAction["Weapon",{
removeAllActions player;
player addAction["Mk18",{yourcode;}];
player addAction["etc",{yourcode;}];
player addAction ["Mainmenu",{removeAllActions player;player execVM "yourscript.sqf";}];
}];
...
Then the problem becomes removing the Actions, you can remove them all at once but you risk removing custom ones added by the server
I am hopefully releasing a scroll menu today that you can refer to if you would like to make your own.
Quote Originally Posted by gladtwoown View Post
I am hopefully releasing a scroll menu today that you can refer to if you would like to make your own.
Thanks I am waiting !
Quote Originally Posted by Artur1338 View Post
Thanks I am waiting !
Soon young padawon soon
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us