SolvedArma 3 Scroll Menu Method

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 Scroll Menu Method
Hey,

Now my Menu look like :


Code:
	    removeallactions player;

	    player removeaction NameMenue;
	    NameMenue = player addAction["<t color='#FF0000'>Media Menu by MineCore</t>", ""];

	    player removeaction Spacer;
	    Spacer = player addAction["<t color='#E74A4A'>----------------------</t>", ""];

	    player removeaction Menue_Main;
	    Menue_Main = player addAction["<t color='#3ADF00'> Main Menu</t>", {[]spawn MainMenu;}];

	    player removeaction Menue_Altis;
	    Menue_Altis = player addAction["<t color='#4AE799'> Altis Menu</t>", {[]spawn AltisMenu;}];

	    player removeaction Menue_Vehicle;
	    Menue_Vehicle = player addAction["<t color='#E7934A'> Vehicle Menu</t>", {[]spawn VehicleMenu;}];

	    player removeaction Menue_ServerStuff;
	    Menue_ServerStuff = player addAction["<t color='#3ADF00'> Server Menu</t>", {[]spawn ServerMenu;}];

And I locked threw some menus and some are using like remove action esp; esp = .....
and some only remove all at one and only do addaction.....


But what is better ?
I don't quite understand your question, but I can help you if you make it more clear about what you want
My Menu remove fist all actions and den it remove each Action Agian.

But I really need to remove each action again ?

Like Titan do it like :
removeallactions player;
sleep 0.1;
//Debut
player addAction ["<t color=""#4ADDE7"">~~~~ Titans | Menu v0.1 ~~~~</t>",""];
//Close
player addAction ["<t color=""#E74A4A"">~~ Close Menu</t>", aKFerm];
// TItans MENU BOWDEL DE MERDE HAHA
player addAction ["<t color=""#4AE799"">~ Titans</t>", aKTitans];
// Voiture
player addAction ["<t color=""#E7934A"">~ Vehicle Menu</t>", aKVoit];
// MainMenu
player addAction ["<t color=""#E7934A"">~ TargetCursor</t>", aKTaCu];
// Troll Menu
player addAction ["<t color=""#E7934A"">~ Troll Menu</t>", aKTroll];

But I remove it again like player removeaction Menu;Menu = player addAction ["<t color=""#4ADDE7"">~~~~ Titans | Menu v0.1 ~~~~</t>",""];


But I really need to doo that ?
@Artur1338 i didn't very understand.. Just do like my script, it's better, Copy and paste, and look how it's working and try to understand why it's not working for your script, if it's still not working, Contact me
My Scripts is working fine. But I dont understand why you not first remove you Action and then Add it so maybe you have it then a second time !
Quote Originally Posted by Artur1338 View Post
My Scripts is working fine. But I dont understand why you not first remove you Action and then Add it so maybe you have it then a second time !
So your menu can refresh.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?