Help need devs for my pserver

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help need devs for my pserver
I need devs for my rotmg pserver to help make pets maps db behave all sorts so conatct my skype:XLoopsteer and Show YOUR SKILL!
"help make pets"
i stopped reading
Maybe wrong section... you are requesting for developers, not asking for help.
I think this needs to be move
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Maybe wrong section... you are requesting for developers, not asking for help.
@Raple @Lovroman I think this needs to be move
Yep..;p
//Moved to where it had to be moved..
I can help I tried to add you to skype im Awtm Skull
I'm sure alùost everybody here wants dev for items spawning etc. Lol
Quote Originally Posted by sumaka10 View Post
I'm sure alùost everybody here wants dev for items spawning etc. Lol
and I'm sure everyone will now flame on you for bumping this old thread
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
and I'm sure everyone will now flame on you for bumping this old thread
No one cares..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us