don't worry it's still good for pretty much everything
Originally Posted by pleasereturnmythong
don't worry it's still good for pretty much everything
do you think it can run CSGO 60+?
Originally Posted by G v2
Opinions please
the graphics card is complete shit, back off dude
Originally Posted by G v2
do you think it can run CSGO 60+?
no fucking way.
how much does it cost? you could build your own machine.
edit:
that graphics card came out in 2008. thats 6 fucking years ago
Originally Posted by Jew
no fucking way.
how much does it cost? you could build your own machine.
edit:
that graphics card came out in 2008. thats 6 fucking years ago
Why are you mad? I'm on a low budgit. just trying to get something that can run CSGO smoothly. I have 460
Originally Posted by G v2
Why are you mad? I'm on a low budgit. just trying to get something that can run CSGO smoothly. I have 460
460 is plenty of money for a nice gaming rig that can max out gs:go at more than 60 fps
Originally Posted by Jew
460 is plenty of money for a nice gaming rig that can max out gs:go at more than 60 fps
Give me the link plz or u think u can show me a build
Originally Posted by G v2
Why are you mad? I'm on a low budgit. just trying to get something that can run CSGO smoothly. I have 460
This is a pretty good pre made built and cheapest on cyberpower if you want to take a look at there pc's http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/AMD_SFF_ConfiguratorI don't believe it's the best but check out there other Configurators
Originally Posted by G v2
Give me the link plz or u think u can show me a build
are you willing to build it yourself? or buy it prebuilt
Originally Posted by Jew
are you willing to build it yourself? or buy it prebuilt