DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.1

Posts 1–15 of 153 · Page 1 of 11
CSGO Multi Hack V2.1
VAC Status: Undetected

How To:
Keep The Dll Files In The Same Folder As Multi.exe.
Run The Hack As Administrator.
Run The Game In Windowed Fullscreen Mode.
Open The Hack When Ever You Want, But Only Press Activate Once The Game Is Open.
For Silent Aim, You Must Enable Team ESP First (Still Buggy but works if you do this before enabling aimbot).
Rename The File (Multi.exe) To Something Random.
Start The Game First Then Press Activate.

Features:
ESP ( + Custom Colours, Health Bar Optional, Border Size Modifier )
Team ESP ( + Custom Colours, Health Bar Optional, Border Size Modifier )
2D Radar ( + Custom Colours, Enemy/Team Display Options )
Triggerbot ( + Firerate Modifier )
FOV Aimbot ( + Smooth Aim, Aim Speed Modifier, Bone Settings )
Proximity Warning ( + Distance Modifier )
Custom Crosshair
In-Game Overlay Information Window
Custom Hotkey selections




Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2

 
Change Log
New Memory Class With Polymorphism, So Less Likely To Get VAC Banned Any Time Soon.
Updated Drawing Methods And Classes With New Polymorphic Functions.
Multi-Threading For Drawing To Be Faster + More Efficient.
New W2S & Aimbot Calculations.
Form & Window Names Are Randomly Generated.


I may incorporate a settings ini file for the hot keys in the future but in the meantime it will stay like this, I cant update frequently due to working 60+ hours per week so never much time for anything apart from on weekends.

Credits:
Grab [UC] - Overlay.
BeesKnees [GH] - Provided New Functions.
CSGO Multi-Hack_mpgh.net.zip2.1 MB · 1,478 downloads 1/55 malicious
//Approved..
constantein i love you! I'm intrested in private hacks xD
Quote Originally Posted by Majsen View Post
constantein i love you! I'm intrested in private hacks xD
I'm afraid I don't have time for that anymore, but there are many people/sites you can go to for this if you google around a bit

your like the 30th person I've turned away this week for private versions lol, starting to think I may make more money at home than going to work xD
Awesome!Too bad i wont be able to use this since i'm VACed
P.S Were you not updating your hack because of work?
Quote Originally Posted by gedasgedas98 View Post
Awesome!Too bad i wont be able to use this since i'm VACed
P.S Were you not updating your hack because of work?
Yarp, I will be working weekends soon so Ill have like no time as when I get home from work after a 12 hour shift I just pass out :P

I updated this one recently over the weekend as I was bored, cant promise I will be updating it again anytime soon.
God, thank u so much! I loved using this earlier! ;D
where can i get the hashchanger? or does the hack no require it?
Quote Originally Posted by SpikeValentine View Post
where can i get the hashchanger? or does the hack no require it?
there is no need for a hash-changer, it doesn't help greatly with other hacks either, the signatures in this application will change at each run time(most of them at least), making the byte patterns change for my classes making it harder for VAC to find a stable signature to scan for, and the window and form names are generated randomly so they couldn't just grab the application window or form names, make sure you rename the multi.exe file to something random
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
there is no need for a hash-changer, it doesn't help greatly with other hacks either, the signatures in this application will change at each run time(most of them at least), making the byte patterns change for my classes making it harder for VAC to find a stable signature to scan for, and the window and form names are generated randomly so they couldn't just grab the application window or form names, make sure you rename the multi.exe file to something random
just tested it, it worked like a charm! thank you (:
doesnt work for me.
UPDATE: The Form And Window Names Are Now Randomly Generated, Feel Free To Change The File Name From Multi.exe To Something Random

@Color - Uploaded newer version
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
UPDATE: The Form And Window Names Are Now Randomly Generated, Feel Free To Change The File Name From Multi.exe To Something Random
@Color - Uploaded newer version
//Approved
I really like all the config you can make on this hack aimbot and triggerbot every well done and esp isnt lagging at all. *claps*
Posts 1–15 of 153 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us