when i active the hack, my fps go to 20 +/-
normal is 250
Originally Posted by unsupp0rted
when i active the hack, my fps go to 20 +/-
normal is 250
i have same..
how i can repair this? ...
How use aimbot? With default config, I activated first team esp and then aimbot but it doesn't aim, just moves crosshair up when I fire
Sick man. Been waiting for an update, but I can fully understand the hard work with your job and not having time coding. Just remember, dont burn out yourself
Honestly truly appreciate the work in getting this updated, huge props! <3 and again thank you!
btw the triggerbot is amazing
Does this work in competitive?
Like, I've been really affraid of using any sort of hacks lately due to a recent VAC ban on an old accoutn that I had. (Spent around 30-40€ on inventory)
Nice, I used your hack from before this and loved it, Thanks for making another version we all love you.
nice love the custom ESP's the released ones don't fit my liking thanks
works in competitive anyone?
works great carried 5 matches today
Very sick hack, awesome you decided to let us all appreciate it
on competitive? i'm affraid of trying lol
I can get the menu and stuff to show up, and get things to say true but nothing shows up, like if I enable esp it says true but I dont see it, and yes im full screen windowed mode
caution; his last public was detected within 2 days, be careful. use hash changer, even tho it doesnt help very much lol