DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.1

Posts 31–45 of 153 · Page 3 of 11
the hack has one major flaw..... even with a steady 120 fps..
you activate it and boom, drop to 10 fps.. major major flaw.
Very good hack. Used the previous version and loved it.
Anyone have the same issue as me? like the menu pops up and says true and stuff but nothing shows? (full screen windowed)
I saw you encrypted the functions and what not, you forgot to encrypt the strings which might be scanned for like ESP and what not maybe you can hide them or just outright rename them
Quote Originally Posted by turb0z View Post
I saw you encrypted the functions and what not, you forgot to encrypt the strings which might be scanned for like ESP and what not maybe you can hide them or just outright rename them
noticed that too. shouldn't be a major flaw however. VAC will take a couple days to detect this, at least.
overall was a good way to hide the cheat.
personally I like to inject to chrome as another layer of security.
Quote Originally Posted by turb0z View Post
I saw you encrypted the functions and what not, you forgot to encrypt the strings which might be scanned for like ESP and what not maybe you can hide them or just outright rename them
Bro run it in fullscreen windowed mode
Ty for the hack, can we use this on competitive please ?
Quote Originally Posted by release1337 View Post
Ty for the hack, can we use this on competitive please ?
Its people like this that make me question the upcoming generation.
Thanks i love this
Quote Originally Posted by turb0z View Post
I saw you encrypted the functions and what not, you forgot to encrypt the strings which might be scanned for like ESP and what not maybe you can hide them or just outright rename them
Next version I'll remove all string references, I'll try do it tonight after work.
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
Next version I'll remove all string references, I'll try do it tonight after work.
Recommendation for best Triggerbot speed?
I love the speed at which Fawns shoots, but want to try out your hack because the esp is better in yours (Sorry @Fawntrash)
any vac bans with proof yet??
Quote Originally Posted by Sceniweenie View Post
Recommendation for best Triggerbot speed?
I love the speed at which Fawns shoots, but want to try out your hack because the esp is better in yours (Sorry @Fawntrash)
I messed up the timer code for speed on the trigger bot, I'll see what I can do tonight, having it pretty easy today at work so should be able to have an update tonight for triggerbot and string removal
The esp and trigger dont work on my and i run fullscreen windowed so ...
Quote Originally Posted by mikamonstah View Post
The esp and trigger dont work on my and i run fullscreen windowed so ...
Run the .exe file in administrator mode... And when it opens another window, the "transparent" window, go to CSGO window, alt+tab until you are on the transparent window to get it on top of the game window...
Posts 31–45 of 153 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us