DetectedCSGO Multi Hack V2.1

Posts 46–60 of 153 · Page 4 of 11
Working so good on cracked CS:GO! Since im vacced cant i play with it on steam.
Thanks! Can't wait to try it out!
the esp doesnt work for me either does any of the other ones
Um, ur account is have VAC ban.
Quote Originally Posted by MegaOryx2 View Post
the esp doesnt work for me either does any of the other ones
Run as administrator
Quote Originally Posted by constantein View Post
Run as administrator
I do need to run on fullscreen windowed mode right to enable the esp? and also
I wonder why it does drop my fps when im running on fullscreen windowed mode
If you have your fps stable and over 60 then it´s not a problem since human eye can only see 60fps.Im getting just a little drops like from 300 to 200 which i wont even notice if i don´t have fraps on.
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
I do need to run on fullscreen windowed mode right to enable the esp? and also
I wonder why it does drop my fps when im running on fullscreen windowed mode
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
I do need to run on fullscreen windowed mode right to enable the esp? and also
I wonder why it does drop my fps when im running on fullscreen windowed mode
I believe it's something to do with Directx, but don't quote me on it
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
I believe it's something to do with Directx, but don't quote me on it
Ohhh you kiddddding riighttt
well the fps dropped down to 15-30
I liked you're last cheat and this is even better thanks!
What is the best setting for competetive ? Someone can hellp me ?
Aimbot isn't perfect, but still cheat looks pretty cool, but i have like 10-15 fps drops cause of it, only when using WH. Anyway, nice job :3
Posts 46–60 of 153 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us