ExclamationCHEAT SAFE SETTINGS

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CHEAT SAFE SETTINGS




PICTURES LEAKED FROM X22 WEBSITE.
The post was solely made for the attached images.
Hilarious how x22 norecoil is detected

x22 is shit anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
Hilarious how x22 norecoil is detected

x22 is shit anyway
I use yuno, and can honestly say it's probably the BEST external cheat out there :3
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
I use yuno, and can honestly say it's probably the BEST external cheat out there :3
tbh, I think there is quite another one, a bit harder to detect/see, and it can bypass every anticheat but ESEA basically.
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
I use yuno, and can honestly say it's probably the BEST external cheat out there :3
kid my aimwear would rek ur shit yuno
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


kid my aimwear would rek ur shit yuno
******* is pretty good but i cant seem to buy it any more.....so im sticking to my AJ till chod comes back :P
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
I use yuno, and can honestly say it's probably the BEST external cheat out there :3
yuno is even worse
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


yuno is even worse
LOL, I could destroy ANY ******* user with JUST my triggerbot and ESP, even with your HvH settings, ******* is awful and detected like every other week, yuno hasn't been detected since 2012
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
LOL, I could destroy ANY ******* user with JUST my triggerbot and ESP, even with your HvH settings, ******* is awful and detected like every other week, yuno hasn't been detected since 2012
yuno is ass
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post

yuno is ass
You kinda just keep repeating that with no evidence, I've used yuno for over a month now and it's the best cheat I've ever used.
Quote Originally Posted by KrakenCS View Post
You kinda just keep repeating that with no evidence, I've used yuno for over a month now and it's the best cheat I've ever used.
Well thats your opinion and my opinion is yuno is ass
Quote Originally Posted by GBot! View Post


Well thats your opinion and my opinion is yuno is ass
Right... I mean I guess everything on this planet has haters :/
Like me and blacks.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?