Making a client hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making a client hack
Hi, i'm learning java, i know a lot of programming lenguages but i'm still learning java. I'm trying to make a client hack but i need help...
Please anyone can addme on skype and helpme for some things? :/
Search ConnorM on youtube
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
Search ConnorM on youtube
Ok thanks.
I love ponies too xD
Quote Originally Posted by xXDomyXxIV View Post
Ok thanks.
I love ponies too xD
Thats cool

/)
Mmm, can anyone give me a base source code for a client hack?
Quote Originally Posted by xXDomyXxIV View Post
Mmm, can anyone give me a base source code for a client hack?
If you want a good client then make it yourself
But i dont know how to save export and make it work... I only want try change the word of the button "multiplayer" to "online" or to my name...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us