HANAMONOGATARI IS OUT!!!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
HANAMONOGATARI IS OUT!!!!!!!
GO MOTHERFUCKER GO!

You're just like 16 hours late, I guess you didn't have all your devices set to ring the second the painful wait was over

I'm gonna wait until I'm nice and rested before I watch it though
What's that ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
What's that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Haven't watched this anime since 2nd season.
Why? Series second is the best season...

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You're just like 16 hours late, I guess you didn't have all your devices set to ring the second the painful wait was over

I'm gonna wait until I'm nice and rested before I watch it though
Well it's not subbed yet, probably gonna be a week till it is too. Even then, i'm not watching this in crunchyshit(horriblesubs), so I'll have to wait a bit longer.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Why? Series second is the best season...
Lost interest..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Lost interest..
>_< GODDAMNIT YOU ARE KILLING ME
You all sicken me, everyone should at least try reading/watching the Monogatari series.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Well it's not subbed yet, probably gonna be a week till it is too. Even then, i'm not watching this in crunchyshit(horriblesubs), so I'll have to wait a bit longer.
>subs
>not having studied Japanese just for this occasion

Also CR had (has?) decent subs for several shows. I know several translators left decent subgroups for CR. And DDY has okay subs, and they're more than good enough to fill in whatever I don't understand
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Also CR had (has?) decent subs for several shows. I know several translators left decent subgroups for CR. And DDY has okay subs, and they're more than good enough to fill in whatever I don't understand
CR has decent subs on non-linguistic-heavy shows like Jojo's, sure. I don't trust them at all for stuff like monogatari though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


what are u talking about to love ru has no rape in it let alone any sexual intercourse
I'm pretty sure monogatari has no sexual intercourse/rape, but according to-love-ru has probably the highest number of tentacle porn in ANY anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I'm pretty sure monogatari has no sexual intercourse/rape, but according to-love-ru has probably the highest number of tentacle porn in ANY anime.
you mean like the 2 (mayb 3) total episodes in the 3 seasons
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


you mean like the 2 (mayb 3) total episodes in the 3 seasons
I mean like literally every 3rd ecchi scene involves tentacles in some way.....
Haven't watched this anime since 2nd season.
isnt this the amine where a little girl gets raped by a teenager every episode?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
isnt this the amine where a little girl gets raped by a teenager every episode?
That's To-Love-Ru......

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Still gotta finish mono to be honest lolol
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


That's To-Love-Ru......
what are u talking about to love ru has no rape in it let alone any sexual intercourse
Still gotta finish mono to be honest lolol
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us