OutdatedCoD MW3 - Multitrainer v1.3 by CellProduction2014

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
CoD MW3 - Multitrainer v1.3 by CellProduction2014
Cod MW3 - Multitrainer v1.3 by CellProduction
Hey community,
we are releasing our last version of this Multitrainer for a while.
We wanna do some more hacks for other CoD Games and I want to finish the Borderlands hack :P!
But however here are the list of features:

Updates
Detection Fix
added unlock all Challenges

Features
Set Double XP
Set Double Weapon XP
Set Presitge
Set Level

Lobby
Force Host
Toggle UAV
Toggle Weapon Laser
Set gamescore/time for Team Deathmatch
Set how many XP you will get for a Kill
Set the Max. of Players for you Lobby up to 18!

Stats
Set score
Set wins
Set losses
Set ties
Set winstreak
Set killstreak
Set kills
Set deaths
Set headshots
Set assists
Set time played
Reset stats

Unlocking and Others
Set custom classes
Set tokens
Unlock titles
Unlock all pro perks
Unlock emblems
Unlock Weapons level 31

Player
Fake Name
Set clantag
Fake title(Anyone can see it!)
No Spread
No Recoil

Screenshot


Virusscans:
Virustotal
Joti
And use it on your own risk!
Enjoy it!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Multitrainer by Cellon v1.3_mpgh.net.rar821 KB · 1,660 downloads 3/55 malicious
//Approved
is this gonna work for TeknoGods ??
Quote Originally Posted by LabtecHD View Post
is this gonna work for TeknoGods ??
No. It's only for the steam version.
Ok. I'm going to try it out. Especially the challenge unlocker. I really liked the Laser and UAV on thing. But the Laser stuffs up with the FMG's.
Why is my K/D literally fucked up? I edit my kills and deaths and I get a 0.0-1-2 K/D. WTF? CAN YOU HELP ME FIX IT?
Banned by vac for that
Quote Originally Posted by nikdick5 View Post
Banned by vac for that
LOL. Are you kidding? I've been using ALL the features and I haven't been banned? What the hell did you do?
Why doesn't the score editing work?
Quote Originally Posted by Strafzettel View Post
Is the hack detected?
It seems to be undetected.
Thanks for hack, but i will only use Set gamescore/time for Team Deathmatch
Set how many XP you will get for a Kill
Set the Max. of Players for you Lobby up to 18! u think its undetected ? i have a payment host hack with host force and host hack without fast xp !!! i can pay for it if you make a only xp hack and undetected bypass
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?