Thumbs upOutdatedBF3 Engine.ver Source [Chevyyy]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
BF3 Engine.ver Source [Chevyyy]
Hack is detected, but you can edit the source or improve to make it undetected again. or you can play on non pb server.

Features:
Aimbot:
Aimbot
AutoFire
NoSpread
BulletPerShot = Standard is 3

ESP:
Box
Health
Name and Distance
CrossHair

PBSS:
PBSS Block

http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...473e20dffdc1b9
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/b...is/1408629431/

credit:
CypherPresent
dudeinberlin
Xerwell
Kozmo
Chevyyy (Coder)
BF3 Engine.ver Source_mpgh.net.rar9.2 MB · 260 downloads Clean
Hello, what does "BulletPerShot" ?
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
Hello, what does "BulletPerShot" ?
I think its how many bullets per shot, so yeah, sounds like Rapid Fire.
Standard BulletsPerShot: 3
So it's something like damage hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
So it's something like damage hack ?
Actually it could be since 3 bullets hit the enemy with one shot.
//Approved
I got lot of errors when I just try to compile it.
Quote Originally Posted by martin951 View Post
I got lot of errors when I just try to compile it.
i go trough the code and make a reupload.
Something is wrong with attachments, they always stop downloading even if it's not yet fully downloaded.
@Mayion @Color can you mark it as Patched/Outdated, making a new thread with fix.
//Closed..
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us