Actually I just remembered (not sure if it's a patched method). Just connect to mojang using an iOS device and apparently you bypass the security questions.
go to minecraft.net on a IOS device not sure if its patched or not
Originally Posted by iSmexy
go to minecraft.net on a IOS device not sure if its patched or not
I sell that method! But I have a easier way of doing it!
I don't like using IOS device because its to small. To slow!
Going to minecraft.net on iOS does not work, but there is a similar exploit.
Use a Ipad. Big and fast
I don't own a single apple product, so sucks for me... (ANDROID+PC FOREVAAA)
Originally Posted by Jelli
I don't own a single apple product, so sucks for me... (ANDROID+PC FOREVAAA)
Fake your browser using extensions. Chrome has a ton of those.
If i dont have money for buying premium account... Why you think i pay you for this?... I'm only asking at good people... :/ =(
So i get an easy way for you to do this >>
1. Find a job
2. Earn money
3.Buy premium
I hope i helped you
Originally Posted by user415141
Fake your browser using extensions. Chrome has a ton of those.
Well good thing I have chrome, could you name some of the said extensions please?
Originally Posted by Jelli
Well good thing I have chrome, could you name some of the said extensions please?