Bypassing security questions

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Bypassing security questions
Hi, i'm asking if one of you can sayme in private how to bypass security questions, i tryed all but nothing... Please...
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post
You can't.
Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by xXDomyXxIV View Post
Hi, i'm asking if one of you can sayme in private how to bypass security questions, i tryed all but nothing... Please...
I sell 3 different ways to bypass the first layer of Security Questions for $3.00.
( By the first layer i mean by the login screen. )
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=850422
Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
Yes you can [/url]
Actually I just remembered (not sure if it's a patched method). Just connect to mojang using an iOS device and apparently you bypass the security questions.
go to minecraft.net on a IOS device not sure if its patched or not
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
go to minecraft.net on a IOS device not sure if its patched or not
I sell that method! But I have a easier way of doing it!
I don't like using IOS device because its to small. To slow!
Going to minecraft.net on iOS does not work, but there is a similar exploit.
Use a Ipad. Big and fast
I don't own a single apple product, so sucks for me... (ANDROID+PC FOREVAAA)
Quote Originally Posted by Jelli View Post
I don't own a single apple product, so sucks for me... (ANDROID+PC FOREVAAA)
Fake your browser using extensions. Chrome has a ton of those.
If i dont have money for buying premium account... Why you think i pay you for this?... I'm only asking at good people... :/ =(
So i get an easy way for you to do this >>

1. Find a job
2. Earn money
3.Buy premium

I hope i helped you
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post
Fake your browser using extensions. Chrome has a ton of those.
Well good thing I have chrome, could you name some of the said extensions please?
Quote Originally Posted by Jelli View Post
Well good thing I have chrome, could you name some of the said extensions please?
I can't find the one I used. I don't think its on the Chrome store anymore but something like this
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ahfmg?hl=en-US

Just look up user agent switcher.
| ∞ | Thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us